3

Friendship's day!!!

Liu Haikuan and Zhan are hanging out in cafeteria.

Xiao Zhan: "Happy Friendship's day gege...!!! Where's your boyfriend and Yibo?"

Liu Haikuan: "Same to you. Well, Yibo must be in one of his adventures and Zhuo Cheng said he will be here in five. Man, can you believe it's the final year? We've been friends for three good years. Here's too many more." Before Xiao Zhan can reply Zhuo Cheng came running. He said that dean's daughter is joining the college today. She just came back from Korea and the dean wanted her to finish her degree here this year. Zhuo Cheng started giggling about how the new girl is so freaking hot.

Suddenly, they could hear guys woo-hooing and girls murmuring. Zhuo Cheng, Xiao Zhan and Liu Haikuan were scanning to look what the commotion was all about.

 Zhuo Cheng, Xiao Zhan and Liu Haikuan were scanning to look what the commotion was all about

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Walking to the cafeteria was none other than Zhou Ye. Everyone was gawking at her with awe. She was dressed in a black short top with full sleeves that hugged her perfectly accentuating her body shape. Paired with black stilletos, she looked every bit of a diva as she walked towards Xiao Zhan and his friends.

She strode down the cafeteria not giving any attention to the staring girls and whistling boys around her. She had the attitude of the sinner but the face of an innocent baby that charmed everyone.

She sat in front of Xiao Zhan, Liu Haikuan and Zhuo Cheng who was drooling at Zhou Ye and grinning like an idiot completely ignoring the fact that his boyfriend was throwing daggers at him.

Zhou Ye: "May I sit here?"

Xiao Zhan: "Ahem, yes, of course. You are Zhou Ye, right? Our dean's daughter?"

Zhou Ye: "Yes, nice to meet you. You are Xiao Zhan?"

Zhuo Cheng jumped into the moment: "Yes, he is and I am Zhuo Cheng and this is...is...." (trying to recollect his BF's name)

"Liu Haikuan, Zhuo Cheng's boyfriend." saying between his teeth.

Zhan spoke again. "So, Mr. Yu said you'll be coming today. So, how's Korea? We heard you are completing your degree here."

Zhuo Cheng looked at Zhan surprised: "You knew? You didn't tell us? Why you didn't tell us?" Xiao Zhan glanced at Zhuo Cheng but didn't say anything.

Zhou Ye: "Aah, yes. After my mom passed away, my dad wanted me to come back but I couldn't at that time. But this year, he insisted that I finish my Master's here. My dad told so much about you. You are his favorite student, Zhan." 

XZ: "Aah, well, thanks...!!!"

Xiao Zhan saw Yibo walking towards them. Zhou Ye had her back turned towards Yibo so couldn't see Zhou Ye. Zhan introduced Zhou Ye to Yibo who was left speechless of the female specimen who turned to see him. He always had girls and even guys throwing themselves at him but this girl...she tugged his heart. Never has he ever seen such beauty and innocence in front of him. Yibo was observing each and every feature of Zhou Ye, his eyes, the innocence in his face, her pouty pink lips.