8

Liu Haikuan, Yibo and Cheng were sitting in their tent. He was asking Yibo what he is planning to do now that he is in love with Zhan. Yibo said that Zhan won't call off the engagement and break Arthit's heart.

Wang Zhan came running to Yibo and narrated that Xiao Zhan will be leaving tonight with Arthit. Yibo hugged his son and wiped his tears. "Sshhh....it's okay, son. Remember what I always tell you, those who are meant to be with us will always find a way into our lives. We have grandma and grandpa Wang, Uncle Zhuo Cheng and Liu Haikuan, Shufen, right? They all love us. We will be okay, son. We don't need anyone else." Yibo hugged his son tight and closed his eyes as he let his tears fall.

*******************************

Xiao Zhan and Arthit were taking a walk through the camp. Arthit realized something is off. "What is wrong? I know you Zhan. You are not someone who rushes into things. We will be having a big wedding next month. Why are you rushing now? Come on, talk to me."

Xiao Zhan was in his breaking point. Zhan wanted to run away from Yibo, run away from the love plant that bloomed again when he saw Yibo.

XZ: "Arthit Rojnapat, I just want to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you. Why is it that hard for you to understand? I just cannot wait to marry you. I don't want a grand wedding, the whole shebang..just me and you. Please, please, just marry me." Xiao Zhan was pleading and shaking Arthit.

ARTHIT: "Ssshhh, shhh...it's okay. It's okay, love. I am here with you. Relax. Okay, we will get married whenever you want." Arthit hugged Xiao Zhan and hummed soothing words. They planned to leave that night itself.

*********************************************************

TIME SKIP TO WEDDING DAY....!!!

Xiao Zhan was dressed in tux, looking dapper and handsome. But his eyes were solemn. It's his wedding day. Within moments, he will be marrying the person who loves him. He respects Arthit but love...yes, he will come to love him but he will truly cherish the man and do everything to repay his love.

yes, he will come to love him but he will truly cherish the man and do everything to repay his love

Arthit was checking himself in the mirror on the other room. He was marrying the love of his life. It's D-day. He loved Zhan and always confessed his love. He never knew the reason why Zhan rushed the wedding and frankly he couldn't care less. He was just happy to marry Zhan.

A slight knock interrupted his thoughts

A slight knock interrupted his thoughts. "Come in." "Zhan? What are you doing here?"

The wedding altar was chic and elegant. It was a small, intimate gathering of close friends and family. After all, it was a planned suddenly.

Arthit was standing at the altar as Xiao Zhan walked up the aisle. He looked at Arthit and smiled as he walked towards him.

The Parish spoke:

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Xiao Zhan and Arthit Rojnapat in holy matrimony. Through their time together, they have come to realize that their personal dreams, hopes and goals can be attained with combined and mutual effort provided in love, commitment and family and so they have decided to bind together as husband and husband. If anyone gathered here has any objection, please speak now or forever hold their peace".

"Do you Xiao Zhan take Arthit Rojnapat to be your husband in sickness and in happiness till death you part?"

"I do".

"Do you Arthit Rojnapat take Xiao Zhan to be your husband in sickness and in happiness till death you part?"

"No".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------