5

AT CHENG AND HAIKUAN'S HOME:

"We could have told them the truth about Zhan, you know?" "And what, mess up his life? I can't do that, Cheng." "What about Yibo, then? He doesn't deserve to be alone. He needs another chance in life."

Cheng and Huikuan were arguing about telling Yibo the truth. The whole situation was completely messed up but they can't meddle in people's lives. Zhan will be getting married in two months. Cheng looks at Liu Haikuan's phone that has a wedding invitation of Zhan with Arthit.

Cheng wanted to talk to Xiao Zhan but Haikuan won't let him as he didn't want to put Zhan in an emotional mess. Behind his bedroom door, Shufen was witnessing his parents arguing. "So, Xiao Zhan will be going to summer camp...perfect timing".

Shufen and Wang Zhan were racking their brain what to do. Wang Zhan had asked his father if he can go to summer camp but Yibo won't allow him. Then it hit him. What if he convinces Uncle Cheng? Cheng was an easy target, he is hard on the surface but a softie in heart. Based on what Shufen narrated, Zhuo Cheng desperately wanted Xiao Zhan to be with Yibo. If only he can convince Uncle Cheng to tag along? Once he, Cheng and Shufen went to the camp, Yibo had no other option but to come after them. That would give him a chance to meet Xiao Zhan. He prayed that his plan works.

Next day, Yibo went to Zhan's bedroom but he wasn't there. He looked around the home but he wasn't there anywhere. He asked his parents if they had seen Zhan but he wasn't to be found. Yibo started panicking and began dialing his friend.

Meanwhile, Cheng, Zhan and Shufen were on their journey to the summer camp. Wang Zhan had pleaded Cheng not to tell his father. But Cheng knew he can't face the wrath of Liu Haikuan and Yibo and one against two is not a good picture.

He messaged Haikuan – "Babe, the kids r with me. I am taking them to summer camp. Tell Yibo not to panic. I will drop them and will be back soon. TTYGL." Haikuan told Yibo the whole story. Though he was pissed at his son and Cheng, he was relieved that Cheng is with him. They waited eagerly for Cheng for the next update.

Cheng, Wang Zhan and Shufen reached summer camp. He checked up with the camp members and organizers, ensured the kids are safe and went back to Shanghai.

"Why couldn't you tell me? I'm his father." To say Yibo was angry would be an understatement. Even though he knew Zhan would be safe with Cheng, he was the father and had the right to know. "You think I had a choice, Yibo? That kid has your stubbornness written all over his body. They were planning to run away. Glad I went aboard with their plan. Cheng sighed, "Look, let's give them a week and then go visit them, okay?"

BACK AT SUMMER CAMP:

The cute guy smiled, his bunny teeth showing and the smile of a sunshine. He walked through the camp, meeting organizers and fellow teachers. He loved kids and that's why he volunteered to be at summer camp. He cherished these moments. He wanted to be a parent one day and have lots of babies.

He was giving away balloons to kids when two boys walked up to him. One must be around 11 and another around 8 years old. "Hey kids, there you go. What's your name?"

"This is Shufen and I am Wang Zhan." "Zhan?? Hey, that's my name."

WZ: "Why is your name, Zhan?"

XZ: "Umm, maybe my parents liked this name. Why is your name Zhan?"

WZ: "Maybe my parents like you." Wang Zhan walked away leaving Xiao Zhan amused.