11 - BONUS CHAPTER

A/N: I am not cruel to leave Arthit heartbroken and all alone...UWUUUU...!!!!

IN THAILAND:

The sunny rays of early morning hit Arthit's face. It's been a month since Zhan and Yibo's wedding. He returned back to his parents in Thailand. He couldn't bear to be in China anymore. His had eye bags due to lack of sleep, his tears wouldn't stop and his almost had an accident thinking about Zhan. His parents flew to China and forced him to come back. He didn't retaliate.

Now that he is back in his home, he wanted a fresh start. Will he ever fall in love again? Will he ever find love again? What if he is meant to be alone? May be he has accepted his fate. Maybe he was destined to be alone.

He dismissed his thoughts and started getting ready for work.

It was half past 3 and he was starving. The meeting went on for longer time than expected. His stomach was grumbling. He had missed lunch and all he can do is grab something to keep his sanity on. He started walking to the café nearby. As he reached out to grab the handle, another hand landed on his hand.

 As he reached out to grab the handle, another hand landed on his hand

(What Arthit is wearing)

"Oops. Sorry...!!!" Arthit looked at the man. He was familiar. He had seen in somewhere.

"Wait, I know you. Aren't you RJ Kong?"

"Guilty as charged. Kongpop Suthiluck, nice to meet you."

Kong shook Arthit's hands. "Arthit Rojnapat, likewise."

"Wow, I didn't know I have a fan base in Thailand as well. But then I have fan base all over the world, you know. People can't resist my charms." Kong quipped.

(Thinking about his global fan base, prolly)

Arthit rolled his eyes. This guy sure is full of himself. "Aah...Well, I was in China before I settled here and I used to listen to you on the radio."

Kong's mouth formed an O. "Ohhh...Okay, so, what made you leave China?"

"I am not telling you. You tell me, what made you leave China?" Arthit counterquestioned.

"I asked you first."

Arthit sighed. "Well, it's a long story. I don't wanna bore you..."

"I'm all ears. You can tell me. I'm a great listener."

"You sure are a smooth talker". Kong chuckled at the comment.

"Tell you what. Let's trade our stories over some burgers and fries. What say?" Kong said.

"And a cup of pink milk. I love it." Arthit added.

"Cute", Kongpop thought but didn't say anything. "Sure, P'Arthit"

And thus began another story of Arthit and Kong...Who knows where this will lead to? What has destiny is stored for them?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: As one of the Peraya fans, I will start a sequel to this story. Thank you guys so much for the reads, comments and all the love. Eternally grateful.