4

The moment opened the door stood Zhan. They both gazed at each other's eyes, both wanting to say something but not knowing how to start. Yibo dragged Zhan to his room and closed the door.

"I love you..."

"I Love you".

Zhan smiled hearing Yibo say these words. "I hope.....I could say this to her. You know I never knew I would fall in love." Yibo began rambling about his emotions and how he will muster up the courage to talk to her. Zhan was confused. He couldn't understand what Yibo was saying. Finally, he asked, "Who?" Yibo: "Tch...Zhou Ye, who else?"

Zhan couldn't move an inch. His friend, his first love, is unrequited. He wanted to tell Yibo what he really feels. He wanted to ask him to give him a chance but nothing came out.

"So, should I confess to her?"

Zhan: "Huh?"

Yibo: "Should I confess to Zhou Ye?"

Zhan gives a nod. He hugged Zhan so tightly and Zhan savored the moment. Yibo smiled at Zhan and to find Zhou Ye leaving Zhan in tears.

His first love....remains unrequited...!!!

Zhan crouched down in tears that won't hold back. He ran to Liu Haikuan's room and hugged him. He revealed everything that happened a minute ago. Liu Haikuan hugged his friend feeling helpless. He wanted to help Zhan but how.

At the beach:

Zhou Ye was sitting under the beach umbrella gazing towards the waves. She was deep in thought when Yibo rushed towards her. He took Zhou Ye's hand and looked into her eyes. "I love you. From the moment I saw you, I couldn't help myself from falling in love with you. I don't know where life will take us, but I want you to give me a chance, give us a chance. What I'm trying to say is, Zhou Ye, will you be my girlfriend?"

Zhou Ye kissed Yibo's lips and smiled. "Yes".

Few days passed and Zhan continued to pretend as if nothing happened. Yibo and Zhou Ye started spending more time together while Cheng and Liu Huikuan were in their own world leaving Xiao Zhan to look like a third wheel between these two pairs.

Yibo and Zhou Ye were in Yibo's room when he got a call. It was Zhuo Cheng. Zhan is leaving to his home and is at the airport. They ran to the airport.

"Zhan, why didn't you tell me? Where are you going?" Zhan said that his mom called, his father is unwell and he needs to be home. Yibo was sad and pissed. So many things happened and Zhan didn't tell him anything.

Zhan hugged all his friends. He hugged Zhou Ye and said, "Take care of Yibo. He is a kid in a man's body" and started walking away to the departure lounge.

Yibo was tearing up inside. His friend, his best friend is going away and he is sad, angry, frustrated. He ran towards Zhan and hugged him from behind. "Zhan, don't go, please. I need you here. You're my best friend. I'll miss you. Come back soon."

Zhan turned and smiled at Yibo. "I'll miss you too. But mom needs me too. Take care of yourself, Zhou Ye and our friends." Saying this, he walked away. Yibo saw Zhan walking away and stood like a stone. He felt a part of him ripped away. It was then Zhou Ye truly realized how much Zhan loved Yibo.

He loved him so much that he let him go.

PRESENT TIME:

Wang Zhan was in tears. Zhou Ye: "Zhan's silence spoke thousand words about how he loved Yibo. Zhan never contacted us. He was gone from our lives, forever. Son, I know your father. He is alone but would never admit it. Yes, I became his friend but never his best friend. That place is only for Zhan. You need to bring him back into his life, Zhan. Help Zhan find his true love back. Your father and Zhan are meant to be together. Find Zhan, baby, please fulfil this last wish of mine."

Zhan called up his grandparents, Shufen and asked them to meet at his home and told everyone about the letter. They wanted a second chance of love for Yibo. The only two people who knew about Zhan's whereabouts were Liu Haikuan and Zhuo Cheng but sadly Zhan had made them promise that they won't reveal anything to anyone about his whereabouts.

Liu Haikuan said that it's too late now coz Zhan is now engaged and will be getting married within a couple of months.

Wang Zhan was devastated. How is going to fulfil his mother's promise?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Feel free to let me know how this chapter was. I've been editing and re-editing this story to make it a better BL story. Well, I'm still a work in progress and so is this story. So, tell me if its good so far or if it needs any improvement.