6 (18+)

Xiao Zhan looked up and saw Yibo standing in front of them. Yibo stood dumbfounded. His friend....his best friend is standing in front of him. Time seemed to stop as they both stared into each other's eyes tears welling up. Xiao Zhan felt his heart would explode. He couldn't believe his eyes....the long-lost love of his life....his first love is standing before him. After all these years, they finally meet.

Wang Zhan was watching the whole thing feeling happy that he is one step ahead in achieving his beloved mother's wish. Yibo and Xiao Zhan gazed at each other unable to form words. After for what felt like eternity, Yibo and Xiao Zhan walked towards each other and hugged each other tight. They didn't realize their eyes were welling up. They missed each other so much.

Zhuo Cheng and Liu Haikuan ran towards them joining in a group hug.

********************************

Xiao Zhan was on the bench staring into the night sky. Yibo sat beside him. They both looked at each other. Zhan spoke: "Ummm....I didn't know about Zhou Ye. I'm sorry."

Yibo's eyes turned stoic and moist. "How would you? You broke off contact with us. When I needed my best friend, you weren't there." Xiao Zhan looked down. He admitted to himself, he didn't contact Yibo. Truth is he couldn't. Not without bringing himself to fall in love again. He wanted to move on from Yibo.

They saw Zhuo Cheng and Liu Haikuan approaching. He smiled at them. How much he missed his friends, their banters, jokes. Life gave them a chance again for everyone to be back together. They cherished this moment as they laughed around, goofing up, cracking old jokes and said good night to each other.

Behind them were four cute little eyes watching them intensely.

"Good night? That's it? We need to do something Shufen. Talk to your dads and include them in our plan. This is our only chance. We can't let it go away."

*****************************

NEXT MORNING:

Today, it was painting day – the traditional Chinese ink blowing technique. Xiao Zhan and other teachers teamed up to form a group. Wang Zhan and Shufen were in Xiao Zhan's group. Kids were asked to paint by blowing black inks on the paper. The teachers were demonstrating how to do it.

Xiao Zhan was teaching the kids how to paint. He was standing near Wang Zhan and teaching how to do it. Some parents had joined in and were watching their kids in action.

Yibo was standing in the corner with his friends and noticing the old friend with his son. He saw how Xiao Zhan was showing his son how to paint. He missed his friend, his smile, his ruifeng eyes, his jokes, his warmth...!!!

(Xiao Zhan's Ruifeng Eyes)