9

Everyone around them gasped and started murmuring. Xiao Zhan looked at Arthit too stunned to talk.

"How can I marry someone who doesn't love me?" Arthit's eyes was moist. He was holding back his tears. "You know Zhan, I always wanted you to see love for me in your eyes...the way I see you. Today, I can see your eyes are filled with love but it's not mine. It's someone else's." He took out Zhou Ye's letter and showed to Zhan.

Zhan let silent tears fall from his eyes. From the end of the aisle appeared Yibo and Wang Zhan with their friends.

EARLIER AT ARTHIT'S ROOM:

"Zhan, what are you doing here?"

"Uncle Arthit, I want to tell you something." He showed the letter to Arthit and explained everything.

WZ: Uncle Arthit, you are so handsome and rich. You can have anyone you want. But can you give Mr. Xiao Zhan to my dad? He is alone and sad. He loves Mr. Xiao Zhan and Mr. Zhan loves him too....please".

Wang Zhan was sobbing and sniffling. Arthit was in tears. He loved Xiao Zhan but was he too selfish to have him for himself. They will be getting married now, why is God testing his love? He needed time for himself. He walked out of the room to get some fresh air. He was standing in the balcony when he saw Yibo, Zhuo Cheng and Liu Haikuan looking here and there. He climbed downstairs and ran to Yibo.

WYB: "I am sorry Arthit. I didn't know about the letter or that my son would show it to you. I swear I am not here to ruin your wedding. I just wanted to see Zhan."

ARTHIT: "And, what? Tell him that you love him. How you didn't know for 12 years and now that you know, you want him back in your life? I can't let that happen, Yibo. Zhan is mine. What I want right now is have you witness our wedding and never come back in Zhan's life...ever. Do you understand?"

Yibo couldn't say anything. He was a mess himself and worst he put Zhan in an emotional torture too. He kept his head down and nodded.

NOW...!!!!!

"You know Zhan, I always wanted you to see love for me in your eyes...the way I see you. And today, I can see that, but it's not for me. It's for someone else." He took out Zhou Ye's letter and showed to Zhan.

Xiao Zhan broke down in tears. He couldn't control anymore. "I am sorry, Arthit...I am so sorry. I wish I knew how to fix this but I don't know how. I am so sorry. Please forgive me."

ARTHIT: "You want to fix this, Zhan?" Xiao Zhan nodded his head fervently. "Marry Yibo."

XZ: "What? No, Arthit. I can't do that to you. Arthit...I..."

ARTHIT: "Shhh...Zhan, I love you more than you know but I won't be a selfish person to keep you away from your true love. I know what heartbreak is and fuckkkk...it feels like shit...Yibo...I'm sorry I spoke to you harshly. I can claim Zhan as my partner and I know he will come to love me too but I know that deep down, his heart will always remain only yours."

Xiao Zhan started crying loudly, "Arthit, I.."

ARTHIT: "Shh...Don't worry about me. Someone told me I'm so handsome and rich I can get anyone I want." Arthit chuckled sadly ("anyone but you, Zhan" he thought)...he smiled through his tears.

He took Zhan's hand and walked towards Yibo and placed Zhan's hand on Yibo's. "He's yours...Don't ever break his heart or I will come back and take him away from you...forever." Xiao Zhan hugged Arthit and kissed his cheek.

Yibo cupped Zhan's cheeks and kissed his temple. They hugged each other tightly not wanting to leave each other for a second...one having a second chance in love, one reuniting with his first love again. They had given up on their love, succumbed to fate but destiny gave them a second chance to fall in love again and cherish each other....Their love is sealed....FOREVER...!!!!