7

Zhan turned around and saw those black orbs that carried the love of the world. It was his fiancée – Arthit. The man whom he will be married to within a few days. Arthit smiled at Zhan and kissed him. It was a sweet longing kiss of a man who missed his love so much that he couldn't help himself. Xiao Zhan hugged the man. He was in tears. "Surpriisssse....!!!"

But he noticed Zhan in tears

But he noticed Zhan in tears. "Aww, my love...I'm here. I missed you too. Shhh...it's okay....!!!"  He wiped Zhan's tears and smiled at Arthit. He looked at the man who had the heart of a pure gold. If only Zhan could love him back as much as Arthit did. But he would come to love him...someday.

Yibo came running to the camp and was looking for Zhan. He was about to go to Xiao Zhan's tent when he saw Xiao Zhan kissing another man. He clenched his fists and looked away. His pulse throbbed in anger. He walked away from Xiao Zhan's tent to the darkness.

NEXT MORNING:

Arthit and Xiao Zhan emerged from the tent. Everyone's eyes were on them. Arthit took the center stage and spoke, "Hey, I know everyone must be thinking who I am showing up here out of the blue. Well, exactly two years ago, I bumped into a man and fell in love with him then and there. I know it was love at first sight. I knew I had to make him mine. Long story short after 2 years we are here engaged to be married. Zhan, can I tell the world how lucky I am to have you in my life?"

Arthit held Xiao Zhan's hands, looked into his eyes and spoke:

"Xiao Zhan, Life taught me to be brave, but it said nothing about being soft until you came my way. This love melts my heart and gives me goosebumps. I love you with all I have. I will be the happiest if get a chance to wake up next to you every day!!! I can't wait to marry you and make you mine."

Arthit pulled Xiao Zhan near him and gave a peck on cheeks. Liu Haikuan and Zhuo Cheng were watching intently. They knew this would happen one day. The rest of the camp members, teachers and kids were woohooing and clapping.

Cheng and Haikuan looked at Wang Zhan and Yibo who was giving a cold stare at the couple. He wanted to cry. He was feeling hurt, jealous, angry as he saw Arthit's arms in Zhan's waist. But he was shocked to know that Xiao Zhan was engaged and would soon be married. Why didn't Xiao Zhan tell him that he is engaged? He wanted answers but he would wait.

He saw how Xiao Zhan interacted with his son, their close bond made him happy. He finally thought maybe there was a second chance in his life. He never knew he had fell in love with Xiao Zhan until he saw him kiss Arthit yesterday night.

He walked towards Xiao Zhan and looked at him. "Congratulations you guys...!!! Zhan, why didn't you tell us you were engaged? Everybody, cheers to the couple." Xiao Zhan stared at Yibo. He could see pain in Yibo's eyes. He didn't need to say his love. It was evident in Yibo's eyes, but it was probably too late.