PART 1

In Delhi There was a girl named Preesha Shrinivasan who always looked happy and cheerfulbut todayshe was heartbroken and crying. she heard the news of her parents death.  She booked a ticket to Mumbai and went to her house. She  saw her parents full burnt and she was unable to control it. She had no siblings except her amma and appa.

So lets start her story.

Preesha- Amma Appa app mujhe kyu chodkar chale gaye. Ab mein kaise rahungi aapke bina. Meri hi galti hai mein aap logo ko chodkar Delhi nahi jaana chayihe tha, agar mein nahi jaati tho yeh sab nahi hua hota (she was fully heartbroken)

Just then her friend Byubbles entered 

Bubbles- Agar tum aisa royegi toh Amma Appa vapas aa jayenga kya. Mat rona pls mere liye.

Preesha- Bubbles tu janti haina ki Amma Appa se kitna pyaar karti hu. Inn dono ke alava mere paas aur koi nahi hai. 

Bubbles - haa janti hu lekin vo log tujhe aisa rothi hui dekhkar unnhe aur bura lagega. PLs mat ro. aur tum aisa kyu bol rahi ho ki tumhare paas koi nahi hai, mein hu na tumhare saath. 

Preesha immediately hugged bubbles)

Their relatives did Preesha's Amma and Appa last rite rituals.

They booked a ticket and returned to Delhi.

Rudraksh side : 

Rudra- Maa Papa Good Morning

Balraj and Sharda- Good Morning Beta

Sharda- beta aaj tum jaldi kyu utt gaye. Aaj Sunday haina.

Rudra- haa Maa kyunki meine socha ki aaj humlog kahi bahar chalte hai bahuth din hue na bahar gaye hue.

Balraj- ok beta lekin hum jayenge kaha.

Rudra- uski tension aap mat lo papa meine aur bhai ne sab kuch plan kardiya. 

Rajeev and Mahima comes.

Rajeev and Mahima- Good Morning everyone.

Balraj Sharda and Rudra- Good morning 

Rajeev- kya baate ho rahi hai aur wo bhi mere bina.

Rudraksh- Kuch nahi bhai meine appko bataya na ki hum aaj bahar jaane wale hai. 

Rajeev- ha ha yaad hai. Aap log tayaar hokar niche aayiye.

Itne mein Mishika aur Param aa gaye 

Sharda balraj and Mahima- Mishika and Param tum log yaha 

Mishika - ha mumma Rajeev bhaiya aur Rudra ne bulaya 

Rajeev - haa maa humne socha ki hum sab chal rahe hai toh kyu na Mishika aur Param ko bulaye

Mishika and Param touched Balraj and Sharda feet.

Rudra came and hugged them

Rudra- thank u di and jiju aap log yaha aane ke liye

Param- thank u kya baath hai . mera saale saab ne bulaye aur hum na aaye yeh ho sakta hai kya.(jokingly)

Everyone laughed 

They got ready and went out and enjoyed a lot . 

Preesha's side: 

Bubbles and Preesha came back to Delhi and then they went to theie flat were they live.

Preesha was too sad and dull. Her eyes were red and were swollen due to constant crying.

They ate ate some food and slept. But Preesha was unable to sleep she was getting the flashback of her parents were she and her parents enjoyed and had a good time. After some time she also dozed to sleep.

Next Morning 

Preesha and Bubbles woke up and they got ready to go to college, as it was their first day after their Inter.