Part 15

Bunty and Bubbles marriage finished. Next day everyone were sitting and playing. Suddenly a girl comes and Hugs Rudra. Everyone were shocked and Preesha was more shocked. Rudra breaks the hug and was shocked to see her.

Girl-  Rudra pehchaana mujhe..

Rudra- haa.. haa. Kirti tum yaha kaise. Kaise ho tum.

Kirti- Mai kal hi Australia se wapas aayi hu. Mein thik hu tum kese ho.

Here Preesha was feeling jealous.

Rudra- Maa aapko pata hai yeh Kirti meri bachpan ki best friend.

Preesha-(in mind: acha jii aapki bachpan ki  friend nahi nahi best friend.)

Sharda- haa Rudra.. Kirti beta kese ho aap.

Kirti - Mein thik hu aunty aap kese ho.

Sharda- thik hu.

She met everyone. Last she came to Preesha. 

Kirti- Rudra.. Yeh kon hai.. 

Rudra- arre mein tumhe  isse milana toh bhul hi gayi.  Kirti Yeh hai Preesha meri girl.. Meri best friend.. Preesha yeh hai Kirti meri bachpan ki friend.

Preesha( in mind: acha aab aapki girlfriend se best friend ban gayi hu)

They both shaked their hands with each other.

Kirti- Hii Preesha..

Preesha- Hii.. 

Sharda- Kirti beta aao thoda nasta kar lo.

Kirti- Nahi aunty mein khake aayi hu. 

Rudra- Kirti chalo hum baat karenge.. tum mein aur bunty..

They went inside.. Preesha was very sad because Rudra left her alone and went with that Kirti.

Preesha was thinking that what were they talking. she went were they were sitting and talking and saw that Kirti was so close to Rudra and  were talking and laughing. She could not see that and went away. She got very jealous and got tears in her eyes. 

Preesha- Kya hua Rudra vo tumhari friend aa gayi aur tum mujhe bhul gayi.. (She had tears in his eyes)

Preesha- Sharda aunty mein ghar jaa rahi hu. 

Sharda- kya hua beta aise achanak Aur tum itni udaas kyu ho kuch hua hai kya..

Preesha- arre kuch nahi hua aunty mujhe toh bas hospital jaana tha.

Sharda- acha thik hai. Byee beta 

Preesha- Bye aunty.

She left without informing anyone except Sharda maa. She was so disappointed that Rudra left her for that so called girl. She was hurt. She didn't even go to hospital and went to her flat.

She came inside and locked the door. She went to her room . She sat on the bed and was thinking about how Kirti came and hugged Rudra and then they both spent a lot of time with each other and was getting so jealous.

Preesha- kaisa chipak rahi thi wo Kirti meri Rudra se. Aur Rudra wo toh kuch bol hi nahi raha aur woh bahuth masti kar rahe te uske saath.

She was very jealous and got so much angry. she started throwing things everywhere.

Rudra, Kirti and Bunty spent a lot of time together and went down and ate their lunch.

Kirti- Rudra mein chalti hu.

Rudra- arre kyu kuch time aur ruk jaa na.

Kirti- nahi Rudra mujhe dusre friends se bhi milna hai aur ghar bhi jaana hai.