Part 5

Its been a year and RUSHA started having feelings for each other. Bunty and Bubbles made them believe that they are in love, at first they were not ready to accept but later on they accepted that they love each other but still not confessed to each other that they love each other because they thought that if they confessed how will the other person feel will they accept their love or not. 

It was the last day of college so everyone decided to plan a party as they don't know when they will meet again. Everyone planned a late late night party. They decided the theme of the party that is western.

Everyone gathered at a night club so they could enjoy. Still Preesha , Bubbles, Bunty, Rudraksh didn't come.

Rudraksh and Bunty went to pick up Preesha and bubbles. Preesha and bubbles got ready and went down. Preesha and Bubbles came down and Rudraksh was awestruck by Preesha's beauty she was looking so pretty. Her dress  was simple but was so beautiful.  she wore black heels(not too long), she left her hair open, She put kajal in her eyes,  long hanging earnings, she wore a stone bracelet in her right hand and a stylish watch in her left hand, little makeup with light lipstick (pink).

The dress which preesha wore ( see down)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Preesha and Bubbles came near the car. 

Preesha- Rudraksh.. Rudraksh.. 

No response from the other side.

Preesha- Rudra kya hua hai tumhe tum aise kyu dekh rahe ho.. Rudraksh..... Preesha ne chukti maara   unke saamne aur tab jaakar Rudraksh ko hosh aa gaya.

Preesha- Kaha koh gayi tum. Mein tabse tumhe aawaj de rahi hu tum toh gurre jaa rahi ho. Kya hua??

Rudraksh- Kuch nahi preesha...Mein toh bas aise hi .. Preesha mein tumhe kuch batana chahta hu.

Preesha- Kya batana chahate ho?? Bolo..

Rudraksh- Preesha tum na aaj bahuth khubsurat lag rahe ho ek dum pariyo ki tarah.

Preesha was happy to hear this words from Rudraksh. They both share a eyelock..

Bunty and Bubbles- Agar tum logo ka ho gaye hai toh hum chale part ke liye late ho raha hai. 

They both came out from the eyelock and said..

Preesha and Rudraksh- haa... haa ...chale.

Bunty was in driving seat and bubbles sat beside him. Rudraksh and Preesha sat in the back seat. Both were blushing and  smiling and seeing outside the window. They reached the party venue and went inside. They met their friends. They announced a couple dance.

Rudraksh- Preesha kya tum mere saath dance karna chahogi.(put his hand front) 

Preesha- My pleasure. They both hold their hands and went onto the dance floor.

(Bgm- Raabta song) Rudraksh and Preesha were dancing so close. 

Preesha- Rudraksh kya kar rahe ho. 

Rudraksh- dance kar raha hu Preesha.

Preesha- Aise. aisa dance koi karta hai wo bhi sabke ke samne.

Rudraksh- Yeh dance aisa hi kiya jaati hai bahuth garib. Dusro ki chinta tum mat karo aur sirf mujhe dekho mere aankho mein dekho. 

Preesha- Dance kar rahi hu na yehi kaafi hai  tumhare aankho mein dekhna jaarori todhi hai. 

Rudraksh pulls Preesha tightly by her waist and twirls her. Preesha cheeks became red. 

Rudraksh- tum aisa laal  ho jaati ho toh bahuth khubsurat lagti ho.

Preesha was controlling her smile.

After dance everyone ate their food and went home.

After a month there were final exams and they completed. 

LEAP

AFTER 3 YEARS:

Preesha became a successful gynaecologist( lives in abroad) and Rudraksh became a  big and a successful  Rockstar (lives in delhi). It has been two years since both have met each other, talked to each other, contacted each other. They tried to call each other but numbers were different. 

One day  college classmates of Rudraksh and Preesha called all their friends and asked them that they are planning for a tour and everyone has to come. Preesha got her job in delhi. She was so happy to go and she got a call from their classmates that they are planning to go to a tour. She was so excited that she could meet Rudraksh after so many years. Rudraksh also got a call and was so happy that he could see and talk to Preesha. Preesha reached Delhi and booked a cab and went to a hotel to stay for a night.

PRECAP: Rudraksh and Preesha meet after 3 years.

Rusha Lovestoryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें