Part 14

Preesha side hugged him and kept her head on his chest. there was silence for sometime and she could hear his heartbeat. Preesha broke the silence.

Preesha- Rudra...

Rudra- hmmm. 

Preesha- mein aaj bahuth kush hu kyunki tum mujhe mil gaye itne saalo ke baad aur hum ab ek dusre se pyaar bhi karthe hai.

Rudra- Haa Preesha mein bhi bahuth kush hu kyunki  aaj tumne bola hai ki tum bhi  mujhe  utna hi pyaar karthe ho jitna mai katha hu.

They smiled. Rudra lifted Preesha in her arms and took her to bed and laid her down. Preesha catched Rudraksh shirt very tightly because she was feeling shy. Rudra laid beside her and came close to her. She also came close to him and laid her head on his chest and hands on his body and closed her eyes. Rudra holded her by her waist and closed his eyes. They both were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. 

Next morning: 

Preesha woke up first and smiled their position how they slept. She woke up and was about to go but saw that Rudra was catching her waist tightly and  she couldn't go. She saw his face.

Preesha- kitna maasum lag raha hai sote hue ek dam bacho ki tarah.  I love u Rudra.

She kissed him on his cheek. Rudra woke up and saw Preesha close to him. 

Rudra- Good morning Preesha.. 

Preesha- Good morning Rudra..

She was about to go but he pulled her close. 

Preesha- Rudra yeh tum kya kar rahe ho. chodo mujhe..

Rudra- Chod dunga but mujhe ek kiss toh milni chayiye.

Preesha- Rudra.. yeh tum kya bol rahe ho. Kal toh kiss kiya hai na.

Rudra- arre meine kiss kiya tha tumne nahi. acha thik hai cheek pe hi kiss kardo mein bura nahi manunga.

She kissed him on both his cheeks and ran away as she was feeling shy. 

Rudra- Yeh Preesha bhi na kini sharmati hai.

He smiled..

They went back to their hotel.. Days passed like this.. After some days everyone returned to Delhi. After 1 week Bunty and Bubbles decided to get married.. Rudra and Preesha made all the arrangements to get them married. Roka was completed. Next  day was haldi ceremony. Everyone applied haldi and gave them blessings. Rudra took some haldi in a bowl and called Preesha aside. Preesha went to him.

Preesha- Kya hua Rudra.. Tumnw mujhe aisa achanak se kyu bulaya kuch kaam hai kya.

Rudra- haa Preesha. kuch kaam tha. 

He took some haldi from the bowl and kept it on Preesha's cheek, nose.

Preesha was surprised.

Preesha- Yeh kya kar rahe ho Rudra. mujhe Haldi kyu lagaya hai..

Rudra- bas aise hi man laga.. Acha yeh sab chodo mene lagaya toh mujhe nahi lagaoge.

Preesha was about to haldi from the bowl but Rudra didn't allow her.

Rudra- yeh kya kar rahe ho Preesha.. Yese kon haldi lagata hai.. 

Preesha- toh kese lagao.

Rudra- Dusra tareeka bhi hai.

He pulled Preesha and rubbed her cheek with his cheek. Preesha was smiling. 

Like this haldi ceremony completed. Next day Was Mehendi ceremony.

Everyone applied mehendi and Rudra asked Preesha to write his name on her hand. 

Rudra- Preesha tum mera naam likho na tumhare haath mein.. Pls..

Preesha- Kyu Rudra.. mein dulhan todhi hu jo tumhare naam mere naam likhne ke liye.

Rudra- Preesha Kya jo shaadi karthe hai wahi lagate hai kya. Hum dono pyaar karthe hai ek dusre se aur tum laga sakti ho..

Preesha- acha baba thik hai mein lagathi hu. 

She asked the person to write Rudra's name.

Rudra- ab dekho tum yeh kitne chadegi tum pe. kyunki mein tumse bahuth..bahuth jyaada pyaar kartha hu.

They laughed.

Night: sangeet.

Everyone danced. Rudra and Preesha also danced.

Next day: Shaadi.

Bunty and Bubbles got married to each other and  took everyone's blessings.

Preesha- mein bahuth kush hu tum dono ke liye. HAVE A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO BOTH OF YOU.

Rudra- Congratulations bunty and Bubbles.