Part 24

Next morning:

Rudra  woke up first and saw Preesha sleeping peacefully  cuddling in his arms.. Rudra hand was on preesha's waist. He was adoring him..

Rudra- kitni cute lag raha hai..

He kissed her forehead. Preesha woke up..

Rudra- Good morning wifey..

Preesha- Good morning hubby..

Rudra- Aaj kuch alag hi rang hai tumpe..Kis ka rang hai..( he came close to her)

Preesha- yesa kuch nahi hai( she was pushing him)

Rudra- Kal ka raat khatam nahi honi chayiye thi.. kal ka raat humare liye yaadgaar rahegi.

She blushed.. 

Rudra- Hayeee...tum na sharmat hui bahuth achi lagti ho.. Sharmati raha karo..

Preesha- achaa...

She sat on bed covered with blanket.. He too sat beside her and pulled her on his lap and covered the blanket on both of them, only there faces were visible. He catched her from back (inside).. They both closed their eyes and were Recalling what happened between them at night  and were blushing and were smiling..Preesha opened her eyes..

Preesha- Ab toh chod do mujhe..Aaj mera pehla din hai shaadi ke baad .. sab log kya sochenge mere baare mein shaadi ka pehla din hi late ho gayi..

Rudra- aisa kuch nahi sochenge..Thoda time aur raho na mere saath agar tum gayi na tum dubara nahi milogi mujhe aur raat ko hi milogi.

Preesha- nahi Rudra.. Jaane do mujhe..

Rudra- acha thik hai.. Ek kiss toh kar do mujhe..

Preesha- kya kiss..nahi..

Rudra- Arre Preesha ek kiss hi toh pucha hai..

Preesha- acha thik hai.. Tum apni ankhe baand kardo..

He closed his eyes and she kissed him on his cheeks and covered herself with blanket and ran away..Rudra was shocked..

Rudra- Preesha yeh cheating hai yaar.. Aisi bacho waali kiss kon deta hai.. Ab humari shaadi ho chuki hai.. Tumhe toh mein baad mein dekhlunga..

Preesha(from washroom)- Dekhlena.. 

She bathed and came outside.

He went to another bathroom and bathed and wore his clothes and came to their room and saw Preesha struggling with her saree ..

Preesha- Kya hai yaar.. Sadi pehan na hi nahi aata.. aata hai par mujhe help chayiye.. agar Bubbles hoti na meri help kar deti.. I MISS U Bubbles..

Rudra heard this..

Rudra- Mere hote hui koi bhi takleef mein nahi hota..

She heard his voice..

Preesha- Rudra tum aa gaye... Mujhe na ek help chayiye.. Mujhe ( in mind: bolu kya isse ki mujhe saree pehen na nahi aata..Arre tu itna kyu soch rahi hai shaadi hui hai aur pyaar bhi karthe hai. Puch hi leti hu.) Rudra..woh..woh mujhe saree pehen ne help kar dogi pls mujhe sadi pehen na nahi aata..

Rudra- sirf itni si baat.. Ruko mein help kar deti hu..

He came near her and turned her to the mirror and was staring at her in the mirror. She gave sadi to him. He Tucked one side of the saree inside .. ( she could feel his touch on her bare waist) he rolled the saree and she also turned to him.. He made plates and tucked it inside..

Preesha- wow rudra tumne bahuth achi saree pehnayi.. 

Rudra- thank u madam..Ab jaldi chalo niche mujhe bahuth bhuk lag rahi hai..