Chapter 15 : Progress ?

Nat's POV

It's been a week since the fight between Y/n and me. She forgave the boys after 3 days. She had forgiven them long before but she wanted to play with them a little bit, to teach them a lesson. She and I continued to train, with a better understanding than before. I haven't asked her about her eyes yet, I don't know how to bring it up and she didn't seem to know.

We're actually practicing right now. Maria isn't here, maybe this is a good time to talk to her about this.

"Y/n?" I called her then.

"Yes?" she answered me breathlessly. It's true that we've been working out for four hours without stopping. Her cardio has really improved, before she couldn't even do 3 hours.

"I'd like to talk about our fight last week." I said as I walked over to the bench to grab my water bottle and sit down.

"Okay." she replied as she walked over to me. She took her water bottle as well, drank a little and then sat across from me on the floor, cross-legged. She then looked at me curiously.

"First of all congratulations for beating me, I wasn't expecting that. But I guess it's not that surprising, after all I guess you must have been trained a lot in Hydra, right?" I looked at her carefully to decipher her facial expressions. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't remember it very well, but I guess so."

"Did you feel different during our fight?" My question surprised her, her look turned to confusion and she looked down to think. She scratched her cheek. I noticed she does this every time she thinks.

"I'm not sure." she paused but I made no comment seeing that she was still in the thinking phase. She frowned to focus and looked all around her without really looking. It was more like trying to remember, like she was searching for her memories. "I'm having a hard time remembering our fight, it's kind of blurry. But there were times when my movements came all by themselves and it seemed to me that your movements seemed slower and everything was clear to me." She doesn't seem to be aware of her 'power'.

"Interesting.." I replied, I began to think.

She looked at me suddenly panicked. "Is it not well? Is something wrong? Are you mad at me?"

"What? No not at all, I'd like to explore this 'vision' you had."

"Vision?"

"Here's what we're going to do, you're going to do the breathing exercises I taught you. You're going to try to soak in everything around you, like you did before the fight last week. Once you feel different, open your eyes. okay?"

"Okay," she answered me. She put her hands together, then closed her eyes and began to control her breathing. I felt her tense at first but after a while I saw her muscles relax. After several minutes of watching her without doing anything she opened her eyes.

BINGO

They are silver.

"How are you feeling?" I then ask her.

"I'm not sure." she murmured before getting up, I got up in turn and followed her. She walked over to a punching bag, put her left hand flat against it and then she put her right hand in a fist, bent her elbow, pulled back her fist and gave the punching bag a sharp blow and it went flying across the room.

"Is that normal?" she asked, turning to me, her eyes still silver.

"I don't know yet." I replied, still in shock at what she had just done.

"Let's fight," she said as she headed to the ring. I followed her, and got into position. She then closed her eyes and signaled me to attack.

I then launched myself at her, trying to punch her, kick her, tackle her but I could never do anything. She always managed to dodge or block my attacks. I then stopped attacking her which made her stop too, she opened her eyes (still silver). I saw that she was confused because I stopped. Then we heard a noise in the room, she turned to the noise then I threw myself at her to attack her, she turned her head at the last moment and saw me, she opened her eyes wide in surprise then poof. I threw a punch in the void. WHERE IS SHE?!