Chapter 43 : Time to rest

3 weeks ago

Death Giver's POV

There is a lot of noise all of a sudden, all the soldiers are panicking, what is going on?

...

Intruders have entered the base, there are 6 of them and they have separated into groups of 2. The closest one is a man in iron armor and a man with a shield. Although the archer and the girl are not far away either. They are closer to the Winter Soldier. I guess I'll have to deal with the two men. I feel sorry for those fighting the man with the hammer and the giant.

Oh?

Two agents are coming my way, the master must have sent them. Isn't he going to make me attack?

"Ex-Excuse us for disturbing you Miss Death Giver. The-The boss asked u-us to come and get you. So if you you you'd like to co-come with us," said one of the agents.

I opened my eyes and looked at them. The two agents took a few steps back.

"I don't know if you know this or not, but the Aveng-" began one of the agents before being elbowed by his companion, forcing him to stop. He then turned to the one who had hit him, who was giving him the dark eye.

"I know." I said to them before standing up. They then looked at me with big eyes.

"You you you you you know?" then managed to say the other agent.

I walked towards them, and they moved aside to let me pass. I left the room and walked towards the nearest group.

"Uh wa-wait! This is not the way to room 303! "shouted one of the agents. But I ignored him and continued to walk towards the intruders, ready to get rid of them.

"Oh no no no Ivan is going to kill us." whispered an agent behind me.

*Death Giver !* I heard in the distance, I recognized the voice of the master. I stopped walking and turned my head towards the sound.

*I know you can hear me, I also know what you are going to do. So I'll stop you right now, you're not ready yet, I have something else planned for you my child. Come to room 303 right away," I heard. I hesitated for a few seconds before deciding to obey. I left in the opposite direction of my initial destination. I passed the agents who did not understand my sudden change of decision. They think I listened to them.

Ignorant.

When I reached room 303, I entered without knocking, which surprised the two stalkers behind me. They were taught to always knock or they would be killed. That doesn't count for me.

"Ah Death Giver, I see you've been listening to me," said the master with a sly smile. "Sit down." he said, motioning me to the chair in the middle of the room. I sat down in it. The doctors around the chair attached the straps, put something in my mouth to bite on, placed the helmet on my head and plugged in the machines. The master stood before me.

"Listen to me, Death Giver, those who are here and attacking us are our enemies, they are the Avengers." At this name my brain started to work, I just wanted to get out of that room and kill them. I then started to try to get out of my bonds. Seeing this, the master began to smile.

"I see our work together has paid off," he said with a laugh. He nodded to a doctor and I felt an electric shock go through my whole body. Then it stopped.

"This is how it's going to happen, they're going to come and kidnap you and you're going to let them, you're going to go with them. Do you understand?" he said, I nodded and felt another jolt, stronger than the one before.