Creepy Short Stories

Hai guys :3 here's an update of a bunch of REALLY short stories since they are so short I put a lot >:D enjoy!
^---^
(=•w•=)~

1.~ I was having a pleasant dream when what sounded like hammering woke me up. After that, I could barely hear the muffled sound of dirt covering over my own screams.

2.~ I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it again coming from the mirror.

3.~ I can't move, breath, speak or hear and it's so dark all the time. If I knew it would be this lonely, I would have cremated instead.

4.~ There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.

5.~ My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in the house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.

6.~ I NEVER GO TO SLEEP. BUT I KEEP WAKING UP.

7.~ The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long nails through my chest, with her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved that it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.

8.~ I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me "daddy, check under the bed for monsters" I look underneath the bed for his amusement and see him, another him, staring back at me quivering and whispers "daddy, there's someone in my bed"

9.~ After a day of hard work, I came home to see my girlfriend cradling our child. I didn't know which was more frightening, seeing my dead girlfriends and stillborn child, or knowing that someone broke into my house to place them there.

10.~ I always thought that my cat had a staring problem- she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, I realized that she had always been looking just behind me.

11.~ You get home, tired after a long day of work and ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.

12.~ She asked why I was breathing so heavily. I wasn't.

13.~ There's nothing like a baby's laughter. Unless it's 1:00 in the morning. And you're home alone.

14.~ Growing up with cats and dogs, I got used to the sounds of scratching at my door while I slept. Now that I live alone, it's much more unsettling.

15.~ In all the time that I've lived in this house I swear I've closed more doors than I've opened.

16.~ My daughter won't stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn't help.

17.~ You hear your mom calling you into the kitchen. As you are heading down the stairs you hear a whisper from the closet saying "Don't go down there honey, I heard it too."

~okay guys hope u like them :3 I will be posting more stories (this time longer) later in the night >:D night night lovelies