I - The Talk

This fanfiction has been transferred from the same thing from fanfiction.net. Hopefully somebody might read this on Wattpad too.

Warning: The story may contain brutal scenes along with a few sexual scenes. However, they will be light and beneficial for the plot.

Oh, and something more: I am not an English native speaker.

--------------------------------------------

Who would've known anything about San Ricardo these days? Merely a small hamlet with few inhabitants meaning nothing neither for the Spain's industry or agriculture it was. Being located on the outskirts of the Spanish Kingdom, hardly anybody had any idea about it.

Well, that was past.

In 1653, right after a former outlaw named Puss in Boots saved it from The Great Terror and after a villain provided the town with tons and tons of golden eggs, San Ricardo began to nourish and flourish. Merchants, who were intrigued by the whole story told by travellers, headed there in order to sell their supplies, so the living standards of the village went much better. Its economy started to develop a lot and soon it was known for being one of the richest towns in entire Spain.

One would ask – what happened to Puss in Boots? What happened to this hero?

A week passed since the end of the adventure with the Golden Goose. At this time, Puss was sitting in a tavern, the same in which he had been informed about Jack and Jill. However, he was drinking his leche this time.

In the tavern there was a lot of noise. People were very happy with the lives they had. Many pints of beer were emptied and lots of laughs filled the entire space. Bartrender really needed to work hard because some of the people really did not know another place to spent their time when San Ricardo was being more rich practically every second.

„It was worth it." Puss muttered under his nose. „Even though the bank was robbed due to mistakes done by me, the whole town is being rich right now. I paid for my mistakes."

And then, something caught his ear. A man dressed in blue justaucorps was sitting next to a table literally just nearby Puss and took a sip of beer from his cup before saying:

„I swear it is real! This so-called White Eagle in Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth is real!"

The words make his ears perk. That was a bit surprising. He never heard about the White Eagle, but heard some stories about this state called Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Some, but not much. Since this man in blue, having dark short hair and black facial hair, was talking with enthusiasm, there must've been something behind this White Eagle. Puss continued to listen.

One of the patrons near the mysterious man said: „Huh. Then what is this all about?"

„I've been to Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth once." He began after being asked. „That's wher' I heard about the White Eagle. Mysterious creature. Could be an ordinary eagle for an unsuspecting eye, but it has a secret. I was told this magnificent bird has great blood. If you pour it on something, it becomes magical. Or something like that."

„What else, señor?" Puss gave him a question out of a sudden while raising his eyebrow.

The guest in blue coat looked at Puss and smirked. „Puss in Boots... I know you. You are this criminal every poster shows in this town. The town watch are offering a nice amount of money to bring you to justice."

These words made Puss both shocked and irritated. How could he even say this to him, after all our hero has been through? That is why Puss slammed the table and gave this man a glare.