6.

"What kind of offer?"

"I need an accountant." Zavien replied before taking in another spoonful of food. I was too stunned to speak. Maybe it is because I was not expecting him to ask me that. Wait, was I expecting me to ask? Wait. . . how did he know I was an accountant?

"How do you know I'm an accountant?"

"I only asked someone to look into your job." Zavien said as he finally drops the chopsticks into the food. "Only your job, nothing else."

"Wow. . ." I said, grabbing the bottle of drink and taking a quick swing.

"What?"

"You know more things about me, than I do about you." I said, staring down at the book. "I do not think that is fair."

"You know what I do now."

"Give me two more important information that I do not know about you." I said, taking another swing of the drink. Zavien looked at me, his lips twitching like he was trying not to smile but it was inevitable. His lips stretch and then exposes his pearly white in a smile.

"I like cooking." he said and I stared at him. It was quite surprising.

"And. . ."

"I really am a Dom." he said and I gripped the bottle tight, staring at him in shock. "A dom with no sub, Nuri."

"Why? You're too handsome to not have a sub." The words came out of my mouth before I could stop and this time, Zavien started laughing. I do not think I would be able to get over his laugh. It sounds really good.

"I know."

"And humble too. . ." I said, giggling at him. It felt nice to know that there was someone, someone I knew who was a part of a lifestyle. My lifestyle. No wonder he hadn't even reacted when Susan and Marley had said all those things about me. Zavien does not really say much but he was so nice.

"Is that a yes or no?" Zavien asked, picking up his carton of food and continued eating.

"How much will I be paid?"

"A lot of money." he replied and I hummed. It will be something different.

"Alright. . ."

Zavien turns to me, a smile still on his face. "No more questions?"

"No. I'm just going to give you my email, you can either send an e-contract or give it to me when next we meet." I said, shrugging. He had been conducting his business so well that he was not on any one's radar. Even when I had googled his name, nothing came up. Maybe nothing came up because I didn't add his last name to the search.

"Zavien Amante."

Amante.

That was such an attractive name. Why are his names that attractive? Amante.

"Do you mind if I sleep over? I just want to eat and drink a little more." I asked as I took another sip of the drink.

"That's fine. You can have the room you used."

"If you keep being nice to me, I'm going to start thinking something else." I said, taking another sip of my drink. Zavien chuckled and grabbed at the bottle of vodka and taking a long gulp. "After eating, can we dance a little?" I asked.

"Maybe. Maybe not, Nuri."

I like it when he says my name. It sounds different, with a little lilt as he spoke. It felt special in a way that I just could not explain it.

"Are you not going to ask me to be your sub? Or am I just not your type?" I asked and Zavien paused. He reached for the bottle but does not take a sip, instead he just holds it.