8.

We had not even done much and yet that was one of the best nights of my life.

I was still on Zavien's lap and he was softly rubbing my back, whispering praises in my ears. It made me feel good, it made me feel very happy, weightless and it was only being in his arms that was grounding me.

It took a while for me to get myself together and when I did, I pulled back a little so I could stare at Zavien. Ever since we have met, we have not been  this close. I did not have the permission to look at his face like this, for as long as I wanted.

His velvet dark hair, his dark brows, his dark eyes, the perfectly shaped nose, the shape of his lips, his stubble, his cheekbones. He looked so handsome that I almost felt like he was not real. There was no way a man this handsome was created. Yet, here he was and I was sitting on his lap. He smelt really good too, like cologne and something else, something like spice. He smelt yummy.

But that aside, we had to talk.

"You sent me two contracts."

"One for your employment and the other is a sample of a BDSM contract because I do want you to be my sub." Zavien said, maintaining eye contact with me. "I really like this back and forth we have going on but enough is enough. If you don't want to, you can let me know in two days."

I still wanted to think about it. Just because I've had his huge cock in my mouth and had a fucking wonderful orgasm, does not mean I should let that cloud my judgment.

"I'll let you know." was my response to him.

"That is all I ask."

We stayed that way for a couple more hours and Zavien asked about what we had done, if there was something that I did  not like. I made sure to tell him I was fine with everything we did. Then I got off his lap. We walked out of the room with Zavien's hand on the small of my back. He asked about my day and I told him all about it.

On the elevator back down, I leaned into his touch, mentally sighing at how warm and safe it felt which was absolute balderdash because Zavien was a mob boss.

"I am heading home."

"Let me drive you." Zavien asked and I looked up at him. I really wanted to spend more time with him but what if I give in to temptation and invite him into my place and we do the nasty. "You have my word that I will not enter your apartment tonight or ever, until you tell me to." he said and I blinked at him. If there was anything movies have taught me, it's that, for someone like Zavien, their word is their bond. More than a promise. It was extremely important to them.

"Yes, you can drive me home." I said and Zavien smiled at me.

We made our way out of the club and took his keys from the valet. He walks over to one of the sexiest cars I had ever seen and pulls open the door for me so I could get in. And then shut it once I was seated.

I had nearly creamed myself tonight when I saw Zavien at the club. His outfit, the way he stalked towards me like he was a predator and I was the thing he wanted to get his hands on, the power he exudes and how heartbreakingly handsome he looked. And he had come right to me, pulling me into his arms like a scene out of my dream.

Zavien asked for my address and I gave it to him. This was not what I had been expecting when I decided to go out instead of overthink with the contracts. There was a two percent chance that I might have fantasized about bumping into Zavien at the club but that was just a fantasy. I was not really expecting him to show.

And he had been right.

This dance between him and I. . . it gave a taste as to what would have happened between us and so far, it has felt so good. So I should really make a decision. It does not take us time to get to my apartment. He pulled into the parking lot on the side of the building and turned off the car. For some reason, I did not want to get out of the car, I just wanted a little more time with him.