7.

I must have been out of my fucking mind.

What the actual fuck was wrong with me? Of all things I could have said, the first thing that had come out of my mouth was that I needed an accountant. Fuck. My. Life.

I slammed my hands on the table and everyone around me went silent. Ah, right. I was not alone. I was in a meeting. There were two long tables and they were filled with the heads of each part of town. Madan was seated on my right, followed by Rowan and then Emily. There were the three I trusted the most in this crew.

"I'-I'm sorry, boss." the man who had been talking said and I just stared at him with a bored expression. I waved my hand and after he cleared his throat he continued talking. I looked down at my hands resting on the table and I instantly thought about my hands on Nuri. How soft his skin had been. Smooth and soft, like milk. The feel of his nipples underneath my fingers, the sounds he had let out.

Fuck.

I had to be out of my mind.

Despite being so distracted, I was able to comport myself enough to finish this meeting and bark out instructions. When the room had cleared out, leaving only Emily, Rowan and Madan, I let out a loud sigh, running my fingers through my hair.

"What is it, Zav?" Emily asked and I turned to look at her.

"It must be about that neko boy." Rowan said and my interest gets piqued. Nuri does look like a kitten. I could clearly imagine him with cat ears and a butt plug tail, on his knees and his head on my lap.

"Oh look, boss, has got it bad." Madan said, chuckling as he said that and I glared at him.

Rowan let out a sigh. "Go for it, boss."

"Thank you for your blessing." I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm. "What is the next agenda?"

"Checking out the clubs and the sales. Plus Anton asked you to stop by his club, he has something to discuss with you." Emily spoke up before Madan could. I let out an annoyed sigh at the mention of my cousin, I already knew what he wanted to talk to me about. It was why I stopped picking his calls for days now.

"Rowan, you're in charge of the clubs on the east, report back to me if there is even a little mistake in the records and if someone has played with my money. Shoot to wound, bring them before me.'' I ordered and Rowan gave me a salute, already smiling happily. She liked beating out her stress and also hated when someone was trying to pull a fast one over us.

"Em, I need you to go to the west. Check how much was made at the club prowl this week with the dealers positioned there. If you find something, shoot to wound and bring the shit back to me." Emily gives me a nod.

"Madan, you're in charge of the north. You know what to do." I said and got up from my seat.

"Zav. . ." Emily sings and I turned to her.

"Call the neko boy." She said and I did not even bother answering her.

"I'll deal with it."

The three all looked like they did not believe what I had said but that was not a concern of mine. I stuffed both of my hands into my pockets and made my way out of the meeting room. Last night, Nuri had been the one to ask me about being his sub. He was quite blunt and most of the time, knew what he wanted.

It was what I liked most about him.

I walked into my office, unbuttoning my suit before taking a seat. I pulled out a key from my pocket and unlocked the cabinet, pulling out two documents. I was going to send it yesterday but I had been so busy and an annoyance had crept up and I had to take care of it personally.