11.

Zavien bends his head, trailing his tongue down my collarbone and around my nipple before sucking it into the hot heat of his mouth. As he pulls back, he tugs on it with his teeth and I let out a loud moan, already feeling my cock fill out.

I didn't have permission to touch yet so I held on to the table, my other hand at my side. Just like he did on my ass, Zavien sucks a mark onto my skin, a little away from my nipple. He plays with the other, slipping two fingers around it and tugging, pinching.

It made me let out a loud whine.

Zavien trails his lips all over my body, making sure to make me up. He only pulled away when he was satisfied with what he had done. This was quite literally the sexiest I have ever felt and it was all because of this man, taking his time to mark me up and make me his.

Zavien pushed his fingers into my hair, softly stroking. He moves his hand down my face, thumb tugging on my bottom lip as he moves his hand down my neck.

"Sit up, pet. . ." Zavien instructed and I obeyed, he tugs on my hand and I follow, sliding onto his lap, my legs on either side of his thighs. I was naked and pressed against him while he was fully dressed, not a hair out of place but I could feel him. Underneath me.

I could feel how hard he was.

I couldn't help but grind down onto it and I let out a loud cry when Zavien slaps my ass. I looked at him, biting back a whine. Zavien does not tell me to stop but he does hold my hands behind my back, one big hand wrapped around both my wrists. I licked my lips, teeth digging into my bottom one as I grind down again onto his hard cock.

I could picture it, all big and hard.

I could imagine Zavien fucking me hard and fast until I come so hard.

I let out a loud gasp when Zavien stood and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He let go of my hands and settled them on my ass. My eyes widened as he headed for the door.

"I'm taking you to my room, pet."

"But people will see. . ."

"They will see what belongs to me and who owns you, pet." he said and then he was walking out of the study. I tucked my nose into his hair as he walked. He takes the stairs up to the third floor which is even more secluded than downstairs.

Three people pass us by and I shut my eyes, my cheeks heating up, not wanting to see their faces. They knew what was going on, they'd have to be really stupid not to and I doubt Zavien lets stupid people work for him. They knew he was going to take me into one of the rooms and fuck me. They would probably hear and I . . . that makes it even hotter. It turned me on so much. Everyone heard and knew who it was that I belonged to. Who owned me. They would hear and they would see the marks.

I let out a soft moan and I heard Zavien growl, I could feel it all the way to my toes, a shiver shooting through me.

Zavien finally gets to his door and pushes it open. He walked in and I opened my eyes, taking in my surroundings. There was a large bed with white sheets and blue duvet, four pillows on the bed, there were several doors leading somewhere but I do not even want to think about anything else right now.

Zavien placed me on the bed and got up. I got to my elbows as I watched him move to the dresser close to the bed, he pulled it open and took out two things, a new packaged dildo, still in its pack and lube.

He placed them on the bed and stared at me, his eyes even darker than usual. He takes off the kimono jacket, the wrap waistcoat. He unbuttons his shirt and my lips part in surprise as I take him in. Dark hair. olive skin, six pack, hairless chest with a couple of scars that I wanted to trail with my tongue. There was also a tribal tattoo that begins from his upper arm and spreads across his right pec and two black stripes on his upper left arm.