Chapter 1✨He's so annoying 😫

RILEY'S POV
I groaned as the alarm clock woke me up from my peaceful sleep. I stretched my hand and banged the clock to stop ringing.

I sat upright and stretched my body and yawned.

"It's a new day." I sighed and stood up from my bed.

I arranged the bed properly and wore my pink fluffy slippers, took my pink robe and went straight to the bathroom and took my bath.

I left the bathroom and went to my makeup table, applied some lotions on my skin.

I stood up and wore a white off-shoulder crop top, a red high waist pleated skirt that almost reaches my knee, wore a pair of silver dangling earrings and applied a light makeup, then I fixed my hair is side ponytail.

I wore my red boots that reach my knee and I wore pink Dior backpack.

Then left the room and went downstairs to the dinning room (which is in the kitchen) and meet my mom, already in her waitress uniform, cooking

I grinned happily "Good morning mom." I greeted with a tight hug.

"Good morning my jelly bean, how was your night?" She asked and we disengaged the hug.

"It was good except my air conditioner stopped working." I shrugged.

My mom sighed sadly "Sorry sweetie, I don't have enough money to fix it, even mine isn't working either, I don't even have enough money for your school fees next month."

I scoffed "It's okay mom..."

"No, it's not okay." mom protested "ever since your dad left us, things hasn't been okay, I just wish he's still us, I don't even like the way you're stressing yourself because of me, you even quit cheer leading because of me."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around my mother and leaned on her shoulder "It's okay mom, I'll be fine and dad is always with us in our heart, I know what you're going through, I'm also trying my best to help you, everything is gonna be fine, mom."

I noticed that my mom is already shedding tears and this can make me cry too.

I turned to her "Come on mom, stop crying, at least we're not suffering, we have home, food, clothes... You."

My mom chuckled and I hugged her again "everything is gonna be fine."

"I love you jelly bean." my mom said.

"I love you too mom." I replied.

We disengaged and I turned to the table.

"So what's for breakfast?" I asked.

"Waffles with chocolate syrup and orange juice, your favourite juice." mom answered.

"Yippee!" I squealed and sat down then started devouring on the food like an animal.