Chapter 2 ✨Babysitting the bad boy 😏😎

*AFTER SCHOOL*
I walked out of the school with Olivia and the cheerleaders, we went to our separate ways and waved each other good bye.

I was walking towards the school bus then I noticed that someone's following me again.

Asher, I guess...

I tried to walk faster but the person caught up with me and held my hand tightly.

"What's your problem Asher? Leave me alone!" I yelled as I yanked my hand from him. Wait...

"Geez girl!" Wendy cringed "I'm just tryna surprise you."

I heaved a sigh of relief "Oh Wendy I'm so sorry, I thought it's Asher."

Wendy is my black bestie, also my babysitting partner, she's the one that influenced me to start babysitting, plus she's fun to be with and a teaser.

Wendy giggled "That guy's still bothering you?" she teased me as we're walking together.

"Yeah!" I replied feeling irritated.

Wendy laughed "You sure you don't like him back?"

I cringed "Ew gross, I'm older than him."

Wendy shrugged "Age is just a number."

I rolled my eyes "That statement is gross."

"So how's your babysitting job?" Wendy asked.

I shrugged "It's good, especially when someone hired me to babysit her son for a month."

Wendy furrow her eyes "That's not babysitting, that's being a nanny."

"Well she's gonna pay me $5000, by the end of the month." I smiled.

Wendy's eyes got wide "Whoa! That's huge but not as mine."

I scoffed "What about you?"

"I'm gonna get paid $4000 for babysitting a kid for just a 2 weeks." Wendy said proudly.

"No way." I laughed.

"Yes way, oh you're gonna miss the bus, hurry up bye." Wendy said.

"Bye!" I ran to the bus and went inside.

Great, the bus is full but I can see an empty seat but Asher is sitting beside the empty seat.

Oh God, he waved at me to sit down with him.

Well, that's a no!

I walked towards him, glaring at him.

"Sit or you're gonna get tired." Asher smirked.

I rolled my eyes "I rather stand."

Asher shrugged "Okay, if you say so." he said and minded his business.

Idiot, he can't even beg me to sit. Well I'm tired so I have no choice, because my legs and weak, they need rest.

I slowly sat down beside him, feeling a little uncomfortable.

He didn't even look at me or made fun of me or even talk to me, I know I'm suppose to be happy but I'm not.

I feel useless and bored.

"Jerk." I muttered.

ASHER'S POV
I heard when Riley called me jerk and she's gonna love this jerk.

I decided to keep quiet because I think I've made her uncomfortable enough, there's still more to go.

She's just so hot I could suffocate.