Chapter 9 ♥Framed♥

*TWO WEEKS LATER*RILEY'S HOUSE*
RILEY'S POV
I woke up from my bed feeling kinda depressed, tired and dizzy. I think I have some fever because I've been puking for the past three weeks.

I even take malaria drugs but I don't think it's working.

No one knows about this, not even my mom and Asher.

It's been so long since Asher and I have seen each other, except in school but he's ignoring me.

I left the Asher's house that day I left the hospital, his parents paid me $10,000 for the babysitting, his mom was angry at Asher when she saw that I left the house early.

She scolded Asher thinking that its because of his IED, she knows we were dating and she's cool with it.

Asher didn't even pick my calls or reply to my text messages. I'm so annoyed.

I miss him so much.

Yeah, we've resumed school since last week, I went back to cheer leading and quit my babysitting job.

The owner of the restaurant where my mom's working, Mrs Potter, promoted my mom as the manager of the restaurant. I'm so happy for her.

Sadie is totally fine and healthy and have been discharged from the hospital, thanks to Asher.

He didn't even give me the opportunity to thank him.

About Maddie, I've apologized to her, she told me that she understood the reason why I accused her and we've made up.

Jenny still hates me and I can feel that she's up to no good. Oh well... 🤷‍♀️

I stood up from my bed, went to the bathroom, vomit in the basin and took a long shower and cane out.

I wore a brown tank top and black ripped jeans, a white kimono jacket and black and white sandals. I fixed my hair in twins braid, took my pink Dior backpack.

I walked out of the bedroom and headed straight to the living room and spotted my mom discussing and laughing with the doctor that treated Sadie and Asher.

That's suspicious!

I stood at the dining table trying to listen to their conversation but I couldn't hear a thing because they're whispering.

The doctor noticed me and smiled "Hey Riley, how are you?" he greeted.

I fake smiled "Hey doctor, what are you doing here?" I said as I walked into the living room.

"Good morning Jelly Bean." my mom greeted.

"Good morning mom." I replied and shrugged "So what's going on here?"

My mom became nervous, I gave her a suspicious look.

The doctor scoffed nervously "I have to get going, my patients are waiting for me." he said and ran out of the house before I could say anything.

I folded my arms and glared at my mom "Mom, what's going on?"

My mom stood up "Sweetie, I think you're getting late." she said trying to change the subject.

"The bus isn't here yet." I said.

"Seriously, what's wrong with those bus drivers? you have to drive my car to school to be early."

"Mom..."

My mom sighed and sat on the couch sadly "Okay I'll tell you but I don't want you to be mad at me."

I shrugged in confusion "What?"

"Doctor Luke and I are dating." my mom blushed.

My eyes went wide "What!" I grinned happily. "That's awesome, since when?"