Chapter 7 💥my crazy bad boy 💥

*THE NEXT MORNING*
RILEY'S POV
I woke up and I noticed that something hard and thick is touching my ass.

I noticed Asher beside me, that means... Oh my God!!!

I kicked his d**k from the back. "Ow!!!" he winced and stood up from the bed.

My eyes went wide, he's wearing my short pink robe and he didn't even cover his naked body with it.

"Why would you do that?" Asher exclaimed.

I couldn't reply, my eyes is totally on his large d**k.

He noticed and immediately covered his body, he walked the bedroom.

I think he's angry with me, I giggled softly.

I stood up and went to the bathroom, took my bath, came out, applied lotions on my skin.

I wore a white Gucci crop top, black flare mini skirt, and a pair of black sandals.

I headed down stairs and prepared breakfast for all of us, Jacob's friend mom picked Jacob to have sleepover at his friend's house till tomorrow morning. So it's only me and Asher at home.

Asher's in his bedroom, I'm in the living on the couch, checking the pictures we took yesterday at the pageant while Ashley's playing with my foot.

I was smiling while checking them but my smile fade away when I saw Maddie in a pic.

I really feel bad for her, I have to apologize because the guilt is killing me.

I'm sure she's angry with me.

Maddie will never forgive me, I'm such a jerk.

She didn't even reply to my text messages, she hates me.

"Boo!!"

"Argh!" I screamed in fear, I rolled my eyes when I noticed it's Asher.

He began to laugh "So hilarious!"

I clenched my fist, took a pillow and begin to beat him.

"I'm sorry! Stop I'm sorry!" he's still laughing.

He ran and I begin to chase him around the living room, he fell on the floor and pulled me closer to him.

Our face are totally close to each other, our nose are touching, Asher lay his hands on my back and slowly moved it to my ass and was playing with my skirt.

"I like it when you wear skirt." he whispered.

(Another erotic scene!)
He sat and removed my underwear, he spread my legs and he put his face on my cl*t as he was licking my pu**y like lollipop, I moaned lightly.

He made my legs widely as his eating my pu**y, he went deeper and I moaned louder.

He slowly grabbed my ass tightly, I can feel his tongue roaming in my pu**y.

"Asher please don't stop." I moaned as I grabbed my hair.

Few moments later, he pulled away and stood up.

I kneel as he removed his large and hard d**k from his trousers, I held his big rod and was rubbing it, he grabbed my hair tightly and I inserted the d**k inside my mouth.

My pu**y is dripping, it's totally wet.

He moaned as I was sucking it, moments later.

I was done with the bl**j*b, he lay down on the couch, I sat on his hard d**k, I inserted the d**k in my cl*t and started riding him as he's sliding in and out.