Chapter 11 ❤What a Happy Ending ❤

*𝙁𝙀𝙒 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙃𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍**𝙂𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙐𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝘿𝘼𝙔*
RILEY'S POV
My baby bump is totally out and obvious. Still I still completes my school academics. But it wasn't easy. In fact, after my graduation I'll start my college three months after I give birth, so that I'll fully recover.

Being pregnant is really stressful.

  Olivia was taken back to New York City by her patrol officer to complete her 30 years imprisonment.

I would have say that I feel sorry for her but she really deserves it and doesn't deserve any forgiveness.

My mom found out that doctor Luke is my dad, she wasn't even annoyed at all, and later, my mom and doctor Luke... I mean my dad got remarried.

Asher found out that Ken is his elder brother Caleb. Ken apologizes to his little brother for keeping secrets for him. Asher was annoyed for 2 weeks but he recivers and they reunited.

Speaking of Asher, I don't know what got into him, he started doing a lot of petty bad things in school like littering, talking back at the teachers, not doing his home works so it always get him in detentions and summer schools.

I didn't even see him for a while expect schools.

It's my graduation day, I'm about to graduate to my dream university, Stanford University.

I decided to dress beautifully so I wore a red high levels dress and black sandal heels, then I fixed my hair in neat bun and applied some makeup.

But I'm kinda sad about this because I won't be able to see Asher till he graduates. That's 2 more years.

It's really annoying and sad, video chatting and voice calling isn't enough. I just wanna be with my Asher.

We're all in the school hall, Maddy, Wendy, me and other graduants (in our graduation gown and caps) are sitting together at the graduands stage seats facing the audience.

Maddie, Wendy and I are sitting next to each other.

I can see my mom, dad, Ken, Sadie, Asher's parents and Jacob holding Ashley in the audience smiling at me. I can't find Asher anywhere.

He's avoiding me for two weeks. Maybe because I told him that there will no kiss for three weeks and he loves kissing like a lot.

Maybe that's why he's annoyed but I don't think he attend this graduation. That's rude and annoying but I don't blame him. He's probably angry because we're gonna be apart for two years.

But I'm super happy that's it's my graduation day, after 12 years of schooling. It's really frustrating. It's like hundred years of learning and studying. Urrgghh!!! But finally I'm graduating. I'm free.

I know I'm not that free but Stanford is my dream university so...

“Now it's time for the certificate giving program.” the MC said to the audience.

“The first school certificate goes to... Fiona Acosta!” the MC said.

Everyone applauded as Fiona stood up and received her certificate and took pics with her parents then they went back to their seats.

I winced silently as I felt my baby kicking, I smiled as I rubbed my stomach.

“Can't wait to see her.” Maddie whispered and we smiled.

“Yeah, I can't wait to squeeze her adorable cheeks.” Wendy teased.

I nudged her arms playfully. Yeah we found out that my unborn baby is going to be a girl.

“The next certificate goes to... Prolly Hathaway.”

Pete went to receive his certificate and applauded.