Chapter 4 ✵our crazy first dates

*WEDNESDAY*
RILEY'S POV
I woke up and noticed that Asher's next with me, his arms are wrapped around me like he's hugging me tightly.

Asher didn't even bother to have sex with me because of my period which is about to finish tomorrow, but he won't let go of me.

He didn't still allow me to go out or even take Jacob out for fun, I'm like a prisoner.

But at the same time, Asher won't let go of me, he's always trying to be close to me. In fact, his face is totally closer to me, our lips are almost touching.

His lips are so cute, pink like cherries, irresistible and kissable.

He's so cute when he sleeps.

I pecked his lips, Asher smiled and hugged tighter.

Wait, I thought he's sleeping.

"Kiss me again." he whispered.

I pouted "I thought you're sleeping."

"I was until you wake me up with that sweet lips of yours." he said softly and held my hand tightly.

I giggled and kissed his soft lips passionately.

We pulled away and Asher opened his precious blue eyes and smirked.

"So where do you wanna go?" Asher asked.

I gave him a surprised look "You want to us to go out today? I thought you don't want me to go out."

Asher shrugged "Yeah, I just want you to be happy."

I giggled "So where are we going?"

"That question's on you." Asher replied.

I rolled my eyes playfully "Okay, how about we go to the petting zoo at the carnival going on in the playground."

Asher became scared all of a sudden, "The petting zoo?"

I nodded "Yeah?"

He said nervously "Seriously, can't we go to a less childish place, like fancy restaurant or mall...?"

"Nah, I just feel like seeing cute animals." I squealed.

Asher rolled his eyes and sighed "Fine, then we'll go to the petting zoo."

"Yay!" I squealed as I hugged him tighter. "With Jacob?"

Asher cringed "What? No!"

I glared at him and he smiled "With Jacob."

"Yay!" we heard Jacob's voice and we're shocked as we saw him running in and jumped on us immediately.

"Ow Jacob!" Asher winced.

"Ha!" I laughed as I hugged Jacob tightly.

"Come on, let's get ready." I said as we stood up from my bed.

Asher and Jacob went to their rooms to freshen up.

I entered the bathroom, took my bath in the jacuzzi, came out, applied lotions on my skin.

I wore a red criss cross tank top, ripped high waist skinny jeans, crop jeans jacket and white Gucci sneakers.

I straightened my hair and kept it down then brushed it out.