Chapter 10 ♦The Back Stabber♦

𝙍𝙄𝙇𝙀𝙔'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
Olivia and I arrived at Irene's house, her house is loud with music and there are a lot of people walking and discussing around the partying house.

I'm feeling scared, this doesn't cheer me up at all.

I sighed sadly as I glanced at Olivia “I don't think I can go to the party.”

Olivia smiled “Come on Riley, you know I love you and I want the best for you, you're my bestie, I just miss the old days we go to parties, hangout and have fun.”

I rolled my eyes “That's the old days, this is now, look let's just go home.”

Olivia sighed “Fine, but please after this party, no parties again.”

I glared at Olivia and she sighed again “I just wanna show you something in the party to show everyone how much we're best friends. I don't wanna tell you because I want it to be a surprise for you.”

I rolled my eyes with a sigh “Fine, just show me the surprise and after that we're going home.”

Olivia squealed “Yay!”

We came out of the car and walked into the crazy party, the big living room is beautiful and crazy, with colourful disco lights, the light switches are blue and red, the house is totally rough and messy.

Some people are dancing, twerking and lap dancing, kissing, making out, some are drinking and drunk and some are even having sex already on the couch shamelessly. Gross!

Olivia held my hand and rub my back just to console me “It's Okay, just the surprise, I promise.”

I smiled at her, Olivia is such a sweetheart, she super nice and the best friend I've ever had.

“Just give me a minute, I need to talk to someone for the surprise.” Olivia said and walked away.

I sighed as I went to the living room bar and sat there.

I waved at the bartender “Hey.”

The bartender smiled “Hey, what can I get you?”

“Just an orange soda.” I said.

The bartender opened and gave me a bottle of soda. I collected it and drank out of it.

My annoying and disgusting approached me and sat nete, Prolly, who's drunk and smirking at me is making me to feel weird and uncomfortable.

He approached me and sat next to me “Hey Riley.”

Ew! He has a really bad breath which smells like alcohol.

I cringed at him “What?!”

Prolly sniffed my hair and I pushed his head “You smell amazing and you look beautiful today.”

I sighed and clenched my fist “Go away.”

Get chuckled and held my hand and kissed it “Can we have fun in the hot tub?”

I cringed, stood up and gave him a hot slap “You should be ashamed of yourself, you f**king disgusting pervert!!” I yelled and it attracted people's attention.

Prolly glared at me and walked away angrily.

I shivered in disgust and went to go and look for Olivia because I'm tired of this party, I wanna go home.

I saw her laughing with Jenny, I frowned.

That's weird, Olivia hates Jenny. She saw me and she pushed Jenny away and was yelling at her.