2.

They reached Australia. Mahi woke up both of them and they just stretched their arms and got out in the bus which was waiting to take them to the hotel lobby. They were here in Australia for 3 T20s,3 ODIs and then followed by 2 Test matches.

They were waiting in the hotel lobby for the arrangements to be done.

Rishabh requested to Virat - "Bhai please I will stay with u this time"

Jaddu said teasingly - "That's impossible Rishabh. Virat's soulmate is here .. you cannot stay with him"

Virat smacked Jaddu and said - "What rubbish are u speaking?" to which Jaddu paid no heed and laughed evilly.

Rohit also chuckled at that but Rishabh again whined - "Please Virat bhai"

Jassi also said - "Rohit bhaiya if Rishabh is staying with Virat bhaiya then I will stay with u plz"

Mahi also said teasing them - "Even I think that this time u should try staying with the kids"

Rohit - "But bhai how does it matter. Our room is always open so anyone can come at anytime"

Virat - "Yes bhai .. Ro is right"

Everyone laughed at that and Virat plus Rohit scratched their necks in embarrassment.

"Please bhaiya let us stay with u na" pleaded Jassi and Rishabh

Virat and Rohit looked at each other. They really wanted to spent time with each other. Rohit wanted to talk to Virat about the match. Virat wanted to talk to Rohit.

Mahi was thinking why it was difficult for both of them. They never acted this way.

"Okay Jassi, Rishu .. we will take rooms with u both" said Rohit agreeing to their request.

"This is so unfair we didn't even get a chance to ask u" said Kuldeep.

"Next time Kul" said Bhuvi patting his back

"I don't think there will be next time. This may be the first and last time they are not sharing the rooms" said Jinks looking at both of them who were busy talking to each other not caring about anything.

"I wonder what are they talking about" said Jaddu eyeing them suspiciously

"Are they angry at us?" Asked Rishabh to Mahi looking at Virat who was in some animated conversation with Rohit in the corner

"No kiddo why would they be .. they may be discussing something else" said Mahi assuring him

"I really wonder how they stay in different teams during IPL as they are practically inseparable" said Jaddu laughing at them

"Ohh u have no idea .. they are almost texting each other every time and if other one doesn't reply they have their sources to check where is the other one" said Jinks knowing both of them.

"I know they check if they are with Polly or Ab and it's really hilarious" said Ash

"Why did u agree to the kids?" Asked Virat annoyed by the fact that Rohit is not staying with him

"What would I have done Vi? They asked first time and we were already embarrassed by the whole team" said Rohit explaining to him

"Since when do u care about that" said Virat irritated

"I don't care as I know Jaddu is  gonna tease us anyway as always" said Rohit

"Then why did u agree Ro" said Virat totally irritated

"Vi how does it make a difference" said Rohit

"So u are telling me that there is no difference. Great then ! Enjoy with Jassi ! I am only stupid" Said Virat and began to go to Rishabh

Rohit caught his arm and said - "Vi there was no other option yaar .. and care to tell me what's wrong .. why are u so worked up"

"As if u don't know Ro" said Virat back

"What I don't know Vi ? Say clearly" said Rohit who was in no mood to solve puzzles

Just as Virat was about to answer they got interrupted by Mahi bhai's voice.

"Cheeku, Ro let's go we got the keys of the room" said Mahi seeing them still talking. He was now actually wondering what they were talking about.

"Ha bhai ek min" said Rohit back

"Bata jaldi kya hua hai" said Rohit to Virat seeing his annoyed expression.

"Bhaiyas chalo jaldi .. kitni der laga rahe ho" said Rishabh coming towards them and dragging Virat away.

Rohit sighed as their conversation didn't get completed. Don't know why first time he was really restless.

"Rohit come .. why are u standing there?" Said Mahi and they went to their rooms.Rohit went with Jassi.

"Thank you so much bhaiya to agree to our request" said Rishabh as they entered the room.

"No problem Rishu. U get freshen up okay" said Virat ruffling his hair which made him smile.

Virat and Rishabh sat after sometime. Rishabh narrated all the stories of IPL and Virat listening patiently. He chuckled at himself internally that how patiently he was listening.

They went to dinner after sometime. Virat searched for Rohit as soon as he entered. He went to the table where Jassi was sitting with Mahi bhai.

"Come Cheeku sit." Said Mahi patting his side.

"Ha bhai ek min" said Virat.

"Jassi Ro Kaha hai" asked Virat not seeing Rohit in the dining room.

"Bhai he told me that he is not hungry so he will have after sometime" said Jassi.

"Is he okay?" Asked Mahi this time.

"Yes bhai" said Jassi as he didn't notice anything weird.

"But how it is possible that Rohit doesn't want to have dinner. Is he okay" thought Virat with his overthinking skills.

"Cheeku u sit and have ur dinner" said Mahi seeing him lost in thoughts.

"Ha bhai" said Virat making a mental note to check on Rohit. He knew something is not right.

"Kaha dhyan hai Cheeku ?" Asked Mahi in concern as he saw Virat playing with food.

"Kahi Nahi bhai" said Virat not knowing himself what was he thinking.

"Virat bhai yeh dekho I was telling about this watch" said Shreyas excitedly.

"Ha this is awesome. Wait I will show the one I was talking about. It's the latest one" said Virat and got busy with Shreyas.

——————————-
Vote and comment the feedback !

How are u liking this story ?

Tell me ur reactions of Rohirat moments !

See u in next !