15.

Virat didn't feel like going down for lunch. He just thought may b just to take nap as he was feeling dead tired because of all the physical activities he had done to exert himself.

The whole team except Virat were in the dining room for lunch.
Jassi and Shreyas were sitting in the corner feeling guilty for lying to Virat.

Rohit arrived with Mahi and they both noticed that Virat was not present.

'Hey Rohit where is Virat we haven't seen him since morning' asked Ash seeing Rohit alone with Mahi.

'He had some meeting I guess' said Rohit and sat on their table. He just kept it short because he knows Virat was in the room.

'Bhai he didn't come down for lunch. Pata nahi breakfast bhi kiya hoga ki nahi' whispered Rohit to Mahi.

'Don't worry Ro I will check on him and make sure he has lunch' said Mahi back.

'Bhai because of me u have to bear so much like check on me then Vi also' said Rohit feeling guilty.

'Everyone is sitting here or else I would have smacked u now' said Mahi sternly

'U both are my kids Ro. You both are going through something and I am here to help. So stop being formal with me' said Mahi softly.

'Bhai aap khila do Aaj' said Rohit forwarding the plate to him.

Mahi fed him lovingly. He knew Rohit was going through so much. He understood what the trolls can do to you. But he was determined to make everything normal.

After they were done with the lunch. Mahi told Jassi to go with Rohit and make sure he takes some rest.

Rohit went in his room. Jassi and Shreyas waited for Mahi.

'Bhai aap Virat bhai ke room mai ja rahe ho' asked Jassi

'Ha Jas ? Kya hua kuch kaam hai?' Asked Mahi

'Bhai u talk to him na .. tell him that we are really sorry that we had to lie to him. But bhai hum deliberately unko hurt nahi karna chahte the'
Said Shreyas with guilt.

'He is angry at us bhai ... wo humse baat bhi nahi kar rahe hai.'
Said Jassi sadly

'Don't worry kiddos he is ur Virat bhai he can't stay angry for long with u guys .. give him some time .. Abhi he is also going through some things which will take time .. I will talk to him'
Said Mahi making them understand.

He went to Virat's room. To his luck it was open. He entered and saw him sleeping.

'Cheeku get up. U didn't have ur breakfast and lunch' said Mahi softly trying to wake him up.

Virat got up and hugged Mahi by his waist and kept his head on his chest.

'Bhai' said Virat.

'Ha Cheeku'
Mahi said softly trying to get him to open up.

'Am I horrible friend ?'
Asked Virat in a low voice.

'No Cheeku u r not a horrible friend. You are the best friend anyone could ever get'
Said Mahi assuring him.

'Toh phir why is Rohit feeling like this Bhai? He gets restless seeing me u know Bhai that is worst feeling I ever experienced in my life. That my own best friend is not comfortable around me'
Said Virat being vulnerable

'Cheeku u know how this trolls are and how it gets in ur head. You have been through it once right in 2014. You shut all of us down. How difficult it was to get me through u and Rohit too'

'That's what the same is happening with Ro. Just give him sometime he will be okay'
Said Mahi

'Bhai what can I do to help him ? I don't know how to help him?'
Asked Virat feeling so helpless.

'Firstly stop blaming urself and just give him space if he requires that. He will slowly come through'
Mahi said making him understand how important it was for Rohit.

'I will try my best bhai .. I just want him to be okay.'
Said Virat in a low voice.

'And don't exert urself Cheeku u know Rohit is feeling so guilty about it'
Said Mahi

'I will not do that Bhai'
Said Virat understanding whatever Mahi was saying to him.

'Because if he sees u like this he will blame himself again and we don't want that right.'
Said Mahi to which Virat nodded.

'Go and freshen up now. I will order lunch for you'
Said Mahi

'Aap khilaoge ?' Asked Virat like a child.

'What's with u and Ro today being kids demanding to be fed' said Mahi teasing him.

'Bhai please na nahi toh I am not going to eat' said Virat forwarding him the plate.

'Acha ?' Asked Mahi raising his eyebrows.

'Ha kya hi ho jayega .. breakfast nahi kiya hai lunch bhi nahi .. thik hai Abhi kya hi hoga na' said Virat blackmailing him.

Mahi held his ear and said - 'don't do this drama with me .. eat ur lunch'

'Bhai choro dard ho raha hai' said Virat rubbing his ear.

'Khana toh nahi khila rahe ho and u are punishing me' complained Virat.

'U r really stubborn Cheeku' said Mahi feeding him the lunch to which Virat just shrugged.

Mahi just hoped this all get better soon. He was also feeling so upset to see his kids emotionally disturbed.
But he knew he had to gather this broken pieces of their friendship and put it together.

——————————
Done !!!!

Drop ur comments and in-line comments !!

Will update next one after 15 comments and 20 votes !!!

Till then bye !!