19.

'Are u feeling better?'
Virat asked softly to Rohit.

'Yes I am okay now. Did u have breakfast?'
Rohit asks Virat.

'No I didn't. I will have it later'
Said Virat not wanting to leave Rohit now.

'I will order for both of us. Rohit u had it right ?'
Mahi said seeing Virat not wanting to go from there leaving Rohit.

'Yes I did' said Rohit.

'Cheeku I think u should forgive Jassi and Shreyas'
Mahi said making him have breakfast.

Virat didn't say anything on that. He just continued eating. Mahi and Rohit looked at each other about how Virat just ignored that.

'Cheeku are u listening?'
Mahi asked him.

'I am not going to ..'
Virat said stubbornly still stuck on that.

'Vi try to understand they lied to u because I told them. They didn't wanna do that.'
Rohit said making him understand.

Virat just ignored that and kept thinking about how he was wrong. He was more angry at himself for not noticing things. He always noticed small things about everyone.

'Vi are u listening to us'
Rohit asked seeing him lost in thoughts.

Before they could get answer from Virat The team members arrived in the room to check on them. Jassi and Shreyas stood in corner looking at Virat with pleading look which Virat ignored them.

Rohit just got a little irritated with the interruption. He was trying to make things okay with Virat.

'Ummm are u okay Virat bhai'
Rishabh asked hesitantly.

'Yes Rishu don't worry'
Virat answered softly.

'Is it paining Bhai?'
Shreyas asked in concern.

'No Shreyas not that much.'
Virat answered formally.

Everyone noticed Virat's tone and how he used full name to address Shrey. But no one knew what to say.

'Ummmm sorry guys I yelled at you.'
Rohit said being guilty for his tone and how he spoke to them.

'It's okay Rohit we understand'
Jinks said as softly as he could.

Virat just noticed their expressions how they were having look of sympathy may b for him and Rohit. Honestly he hated that look.

'Do they know everything' that was the question he had in mind.

Mahi observed Virat looking at everyone. Rohit knew that the team knows .. but Virat didn't.

Mahi understood what was going on in his mind. He wanted to change the look from the team's face. He knew Virat hated that.

'So what's the plan for today .. u have a off day before the match'
Mahi said changing the topic.

The team didn't respond to that which was irritating Virat. As he was anyway angry at himself. He was just trying to control it.

'Will you all wipe the look from your face. I am okay and Rohit too. It's not big deal'
Virat got up and said finally not able to see that.

'It's not a big deal ! Seriously ! Do u know how worried we were for you .. we looked the whole hotel and then u were not picking ur phone .. And it's not a big deal .. that's what u have to say Virat'
Shouted Bhuvi breaking his silence.