16.

In the evening they gathered for practice session. Everyone was there then Virat arrived with Mahi bhai and Rohit arrived with Shreyas.

'U okay ?' Asked Virat in a low voice to Rohit.

'Ya don't worry' said Rohit assuring him.

Mahi just sighed at the short conversations they were having. He missed his both kids who would fight for silly reasons which made him smile and annoyed at the same time. His thoughts were broken by Rahul's yelling.

'U spilled juice in my shoes' yelled Rahul to Harry.

'So what' said Harry shrugging his shoulders that it was not a big deal.

'It were limited edition shoes Harry u moron' yelled Rahul.

'Harry why u did it ?' Asked Jassi annoyed with their fight.

'Because he told that Mayank was his best friend' complained Harry.

'So what is the lie in that .. he is my best friend .. at least he doesn't spoil my expensive shoes' said Rahul totally annoyed.

Everyone was having a total entertainment by that fight. But certain two people were lost in their own thoughts thinking how they used to fight like this.

'Virat bhai dekho na aapke Rah ko?' said Hardik annoyingly

'So u admit that Virat loves me more than you' said Rahul hearing that statement.

'Virat bhai aap sun rahe ho' called Hardik again.

'Virat bhai' called Jassi now.

Everyone was looking at Virat for response but he was totally zoned out thinking how his and Rohit's friendship changed in a week of time. Rohit was also looking at him with concern.

'Cheeku' called Mahi and touched his shoulder which got him out of thoughts.

'Ha bhai' said Virat responding to him.

'Kaha dhyan hai bacha ? Harry kabse bula raha hai' said Mahi softly.

'Ohh sorry .. I was thinking about the upcoming test match' he said to no one in particular as everyone was looking at him for answers.

Mahi and Rohit knew that it was not what he was thinking.

'And Rah Harry has spoiled ur old shoes not the new ones. New ones are in Rohit's room' said Virat exposing Hardik's plan.

'How do u know that Virat ? ohh of course who am I kidding ? Virat knows everything' said Hardik

'I hope I knew everything' whispered Virat which was heard by Mahi and Rohit.

Hardik just climbed on Rahul irritating him more .. And clinging to him.Rohit just smiled at their antics reminding him so much of him and Virat.

'Lets practice now as you have resolved ur fights' said Virat in captain's tone to which everyone agreed. Virat went to gear up and Rohit also went to his warm up.

But in all this matter the whole team except Shreyas,Jassi and Mahi couldn't help but notice the silence between the two best of friends. Virat and Rohit were unusually silent .. No fights or arguments. Which worried everyone.

'Bhai is all okay between them?' asked Jinks.

'Ya why do u ask Jinks ?' Said Mahi

'Nothing they seem too silent Mahi bhai' said Bhuvi this time.

'And silence is more upsetting .. their fights seem interesting' said Harry.

'Don't worry Guys .. they are probably thinking about upcoming test match .. u know it is versus Aussies and Virat tends to get serious about that' said Mahi not wanting to worry them.