14.

Next morning Virat woke up and straight went to the gym. He knew that gym could calm him down.

He was missing Rohit so much. He wanted to talk to him but after listening that his Ro is panicking after looking at him then how can he face him.
(Virat and his overthinking brain)

He continued his gym session when Jassi arrived there. Virat and Jassi used to do gym before breakfast.

'Morning bhai!' Greeted Jassi

'Morning'

Jassi was so desperate to hear that loving voice of Virat which is always there for him no matter what happened. But Ofcourse this situation was different it was Rohit .. that was above all for Virat after MS.

Jassi was determined to talk to him. As no one was there in the gym so he wished may b if Virat wanted to take his anger out he can.

Virat was punching the boxing bag to take out his all worries and anger. Jassi went near him.

'Bhaiya please talk to me. If u are angry with me please take it all out but please talk to me'

'You could have easily told me Jassi but instead u chose to lie to me not once but so many times' said Virat continuing the punching.

'Bhai i didn't want to lie to you, but the situation was like that.'

'U know I never thought u will lie to me and that too when it is about Rohit'

'Bhaiya I didn't want to please I am sorry'

'Okay then tell me why Rohit was getting restless after seeing me? I know half of it but now u have to tell me everything and don't lie to me now' said Virat facing him.

Jassi tells him everything how the comparisons were hurting Rohit and his performance was taking toll on him. Then how he was insecure regarding his friendship.

Virat was shocked to listen everything. He never thought that Rohit would be insecure of their friendship. He could never in his life can think of leaving Rohit.

'Bhai I am sorry I could not say anything to you'

'It's my fault actually I could not built the trust in you or Shreyas so that u could not share'

'It's not your fault Vi, it's mine' said Rohit entering with Shreyas and Mahi.

'I should leave' said Virat leaving the punching bag not wanting Rohit to suffer.

'Cheeku wait don't go' said Mahi holding his hand.

'Bhai I am having a meeting with the coach related to the test series in sometime. Will meet u after that.'

'Vi Ruk ja yaar baat toh sun'

'Ha bhai please listen to us once' said Shreyas

Virat turned around and Rohit began when Mahi nodded at him giving him the support.

'Vi it was really hard for me and even Shrey and Jassi to lie to you'

'Then why did u Ro ? Didn't u trust me enough to share your problems with me ?'

'It's not that Vi .. I was not understanding what was going on. I had this stupid fear and insecurities regarding you .. our friendship and then my performance. It all got in my head and I had no control over my emotions.'

Virat was listening to it but couldn't believe that he had doubt on their friendship. He just looked at him with so pain.

Mahi and others left the room to give them space.

'It's okay. I was just worried about you. I am sorry because of me you had to suffer so much' Said Virat hiding all his pain.

'Vi don't say like this plz. It's not your fault.'

'It's fine Ro, just tell me whatever I have to do to remove this insecurities from your mind.'

'Aisa nhi hai Vi, I was just thinking that I didn't perform upto the mark. And then the comparisons started getting in my head. I am really sorry for avoiding you. But I was really helpless u know I didn't have control over whatever I was feeling'

'Ro I am just hurt and upset that I was not there with you. You are always there with me but I was too occupied with my problems when u needed me.'

'Vi its not like that. I was avoiding you so you could not see whatever was happening.'

Rohit had started feeling a bit restless with all this confrontation. He was rubbing his palms to calm himself.

'Its really okay Ro. I just want to ask a question.' said Virat to which Rohit nodded.

'Didn't I give you any other reason in our years of friendship that whenever you look at me you should feel happy rather than seeing me u feel comparisons related to the game. That's what I cannot remove from my head.'

'I am sorry Vi I don't what to say anymore' said Rohit trying to get a grip on himself.

'Don't say sorry Ro just .. do ... you .. ummm .. still .. feel .. restless ... seeing ... me. Like ... are .. u .. feeling ... it ... now' asked Virat with a heavy heart.

'And please don't lie this time' he added.

'Yes Vi a bit restless but I promise u it will go by the time' said Rohit taking deep breaths. Virat notices it and moves closer to him.

'Rohit don't worry I am going. I will send Mahi bhai' said Virat not wanting Rohit to panic again.

Virat came outside the room and saw Mahi sitting in the corridor.
'He is getting restless again. Please go to him.' Said Virat with tears in his eyes.

Mahi rushed to the room and saw Rohit sitting there trying to calm himself. Mahi took him in side hug while Rohit rested his head.Virat just left from there after Rohit calmed down a bit.

'I could not control myself and I hurt him again Bhai.'

'Ro it will be okay. Give some time to yourself'

Virat went in his room and sat there feeling so helpless that he could not help him.

Does this mean I lost my best friend ? Does it mean that our friendship is broken ?

————————————-
Done !!!

Drop ur votes !!!

In line comments hopefully !!

See u in next !!