5.

A/N- thanks for voting and commenting about the story on the previous feedback chapter. So here is the update ! Do support it by dropping lots of comments and votes !!!!

                            ______________

They were watching movie but Rohit was hardly paying attention. He was thinking that did Virat feel that he was not contributing enough. That was the only thought which was continuously roaming in his mind.

He thought to put a final end to it and talk with Virat. When he turned towards him he saw Virat dozing off and put his head on Rohit's shoulder.

Mahi saw that chuckled a bit and said - "Cheeku himself has made plans and now he is dozing off"

"Bhai may b he is not getting sleep properly" said Rohit patting Virat's head suddenly feeling too affectionate towards him.

"And Ro u are saying this" said Mahi shockingly.

"Bhai he can't hear me now if I say this" said Rohit.

"Are u okay Ro ? Is something bothering u ?" Asked Mahi seeing him a bit stressed.

"Yes bhai I am okay" said Rohit.

"Did u get used to without Virat then ?" Teased Mahi as he was not roommates now.

Mahi asked casually but it was not normal for Rohit. His mind was just stuck at without Virat. He could not figure out anything else.

"Rohit where are u lost ? I was asking did u get used to Jassi as ur roommate now ?"Asked Mahi

"Yes bhai" said Rohit in a low voice.

"Vi get up let's get to the room" said Rohit patting his cheeks.

"Kya yaar Ro ?" Said Virat rubbing his eyes.

Everyone got up and went towards their room. Virat and Rohit were the last ones.

"Vi chal yaar .. yahi Sona hai kya" said Rohit seeing him closing his eyes.

"Kal match hai Vi" said Rohit and dragged him up.

"Why are u troubling me so much" said Virat letting him drag.

"Why are u being so lazy ? Is something wrong" asked Rohit .

"Nothing is wrong. I am just not getting enough sleep" said Virat yawning.

"Ya tell me about it" whispered Rohit but was not audible to Virat as he was already sleepy.

"Chal we reached ur room .. Good night" said Rohit.

"Good night .." said Virat and went into his room.
                        ____________

Next morning they were gearing up for the match. It was the first t20 match against Australia.
Australia had put up a score of 180 to chase.

Rohit and Shikhar went out to open. But do their disappointment the opening pair didn't last long and Rohit got out in second over.

Virat went to bat after patting Rohit's back. Virat, Mahi, Rishabh, Shreyas completed the chase easily.

Virat came to dressing room and saw Rohit looking dejected. "Ro it's okay hota hai" said Virat.

"Ha .. chal mai Tera hi wait kar raha tha .. let's eat something" said Rohit avoiding the topic.

After everything wrapped up Rohit went into the room noticed Jassi wasn't there. He took sigh of relief that he was alone.

He went and splashed his face with water to calm himself down. He tried to get a grip on himself  trying to remind that it was just one match.

He just carried himself somehow to the balcony taking deep breaths. He felt good there atleast. He was just thinking what was happening to him. He never felt this way.

Virat came in his room to talk to him and saw him in balcony with closed eyes.

"U okay Ro ?" Asked Virat to which Rohit opened his eyes.

Virat kneeled infront of him and asked - "Kya hua Ro ? Why are u looking so stressed?"

"Kuch nahi Vi .. just exhausted a bit" said Rohit hiding how he was feeling actually. He himself didn't know anything yet.

"Let's go inside .. lay on the bed come ! It's cold outside .." said Virat taking him inside. Virat sat beside him as Rohit was resting on the bed.

Virat just patted his head to which Rohit shifted himself on his lap.

"Kya baat hai Ro?" Asked Virat seeing him so silent.

"Kuch nahi ... please don't ask anything now" said Rohit wanting to shut all the thoughts.

"Okay" said Virat a bit confused about his behaviour.

Rohit just thought that Virat still understands him always .. may b he is thinking wrong about Virat leaving him because of his form.
Virat was here with him which matters now to him. He will not loose him. He is overthinking.

Jassi came into the room and saw them and Rohit bhai sleeping like that. He just sat beside them keeping his head on Virat's shoulder.

"Tired ?" Asked Virat softly..

"Thoda sa" said Jassi and snuggled closer closing his eyes feeling the warmth.

All three slept like that as they were tired after the match. But Jassi made a mental note to talk to Rohit if he is okay or not because he clearly noticed that he was not looking like he was okay.

—————————————-
Short update !!!

Plz vote and comment the feedback!!

See u in next !!!