4.

There was almost chaos at the breakfast table. Rohit and Virat arguing about something non sense with Mahi calming them. Bhuvi and Ash involved in a serious conversation along with Jinks.

Hardik was troubling Rishabh and Kuldeep. Rahul was trying to stop Hardik. Shreyas was just laughing seeing Hardik getting scolded by Rahul.

Rohit said irritated - "Vi Chup yaar Kyu pareshaan kar raha hai"

Virat innocently - "Maine kab pareshan kiya .. bhai Dekho na yeh kaise mera naam kharab kar raha hai"

Mahi - "Cheeku why are u troubling him"

Virat said with his puppy eyes - "Bhai do u really think i can trouble him .. I am so innocent why will I do that"

Rohit chuckled and said - "Even with those puppy eyes u look like a monkey"

Virat whined - "Bhai dekho he is troubling me"

Mahi - "Cheeku u said him panda first"

Virat said pouting - "U always take his side bhai ! U don't love me"

Mahi just rolled his eyes at that drama which he is tolerating for 8 years now.

Rohit - "Stop ur drama and eat ur food"

Jassi was noticing all this and thinking that how pure their bond was.

In all this Shreyas most certainly noticed that Jassi is very silent. He was almost lost in his own thoughts.

"Jassi u okay ?"  Asked Shreyas seeing him lost

"Ummm ya" said Jassi back.

"If anything is there u can tell me" said Shreyas

"It's nothing .. I was just thinking about the tour" said Jassi

Shreyas didn't ask further but he made a mental note to keep a eye on him.

Mahi - "We have a practice session guys in half hour. I don't want anyone to be late"

Rohit went to Virat's room as there was half hour before practice. He was about to enter but stopped hearing Virat's voice on the phone.

"Ya biscotti I know .. we should have won this time. Atleast u know we should have tried a little bit more" said Virat on the phone

"Let it be .. I know it's hard to move on but we can try right" said Virat

"I don't know it seems that it's not in our destiny. First we lost WC because of me and then this IPL" said Virat sadly

Rohit felt so upset hearing that. He saw Virat hanging up the call and sitting on bed with his head in his hands.

Virat was thinking how many days it will take to overcome these defeat they faced.

He barged in the room as he always do and saw Virat immediately straightening up.

"Chal jaldi late ho rahe hai practice ko" said Rohit barging in and handing him the clothes.

"Abhi toh time hai na" said Virat wanting to talk to Rohit

"Kaha time hai Vi 5 min hai bas" said Rohit pushing him to change

"Kya hectic schedule hai yaar" whined Virat and got to change.

Rohit just chuckled at his expressions. But he also got to know that Virat was still getting over the loss they faced in the IPL even AB and also WC.

There was one thing which disturbed him was Virat was telling Ab and not him about what he was feeling. It just increased the insecurities which he was feeling.
(But in reality it was AB who called Virat)