Chapter 1: Hell's Newest Denizen

Octavia's Pov:

*Sigh* I wake up to another day in Hell, already seeing that today is going to be another boring ass day. Walking around my room, puting on the clothes I always wear, walking out to the kitchen to go eat breakfast and listening to my playlist of songs from "FYD," great band, good songs too.

Walking up to the fridge to get the milk and cereal, I go to sit down, overhearing my parents fighting again, apparently dad fucked an Imp named Blitzø just to know how being gay is and gave him our family heirloom, the Grimoir, which I believe I was in heir for, which kinda bugs me but, fuck me I suppose.

As Mom was going after dad, tearing into him, insult after insult, not even letting Dad get a word in, I just turn up my music louder. As I walk in, they stop their arguing and look at me, dad looks at me slack jawed, evident that he's sad and regretful, while mom looks at me with sorrow and hurt. They look at me for a moment before mom turns her head to dad and give him a nasty scowl before turning away and leaving the room.

Honestly, it's pretty traumatizing to know my dad fucked an Imp but, I strain myself from thinking about it.
As dad gives me a sad look, he straightens up, and gives me a hopeful smile.

Stolas: " Good morning sweetheart, how'd you sleep?"

Me: turns down music and takes out and earbud "I suppose waking up to glass shattering and loud arguing a good enough alarm, I slept just fine and dandy." Sarcasm evident in my tone.

Stolas:" Oh, I'm so sorry dear, your mother and I were just speaking about some difficulties."

Me:" Yeah... I can tell." Pointing out the multiple shattered cups and mugs on the floor.

As my dad gives me a sad look, he opens his cock sucking mouth to say something but second guesses his words.

Me:" *sigh* I'm going to be leaving for a while, don't wait up." I say as I turn up my music again and put the earbud back in.

Stolas:" O- Alright, just be sa-" that's the last I heard before I put my earbud back in and left my home.

While I'm walking, I pull out my phone, turn on one of the "FYD" playlists, and text some of my friends. Of course, they aren't actually my friends, when your the wealthiest person around other than Lucifer or even just the Magané family, you get some greedy bastards who only like you or want to fraternize for your money. It's honestly a bit frustrating and disappointing to know that no one actually wants to be friends, to hang out or go see a movie. They just want money.

Anyway, as I walk, texting some of my "friends"

I had decided to do a little bit of shopping, maybe look for a new outfit or get some food, my mini fridge is getting quite empty. As I walk to the store, I notice something... Not right. A human, bleeding out in a corner a few feet away, he looks distressed and scared, well, I don't blame him, it looks like he's had a fun time of it here in hell.

Me:" Quelle merde?" (What the shit)

HEEEEEYYYYY!!! LOOK AT THAT!!! First re-write if the new adopted story! How about that?!
I decided to give the majority of the people who came here to give them what they wanted, and the fact that I died a little while and didn't update the other story "Parallel Timelines" before I went to start this one. Which is a bit unfair, not gonna lie.

I will be switching on and off from now on though, I'll update both at random but I'll appease both sides who want "Timelines" and the people who want " Two Souls."

With that, I conclude todays chapter of the freshly adopted story. I wish all of you a happy day, morning, night, evening, week. And I'll see you all next time! Peace ✌️