chapter 6: No Peace

Octavia Pov

As I kissed him, he was surprised at first, but eventually he melted into it. Before long, we were full on making out. As our tongues danced with each other while also fighting for dominance, it was futile as we both stood at a stalemate, unable to fully dominate the other.

We continued this for a little while longer before finally separating and panting heavily as we both never took a breath during the whole kiss.

We started longingly at each other's eyes before going right back to kissing. But of course, something interrupted us.

*SMASH*

Something shattered the window and hit Y/N square in the head, knocking him on top of me. After a few seconds, we had come face to face with Blitzø and his cronies.

Octavia:"Blitzø?! What the fuck?! What are you doing here?!"

Blitzø:"Sorry sugar lips, but we're gonna need ta kill ya boyfriend here. See, he's not supposed to be here and we need him dead, not to mention killing his family afterwards too, that'll be fun!"

Octavia:"How the hell do you even know that this is who you're looking for?! Not to mention how you're going to get an ass full when my dad comes back."

Blitzø:"He won't even know what happened, Moxxie and Millie are amazing carpenters so they'll fix this bitch up in a jiffy, anyways, he still needs to come with us.

Y/N:"Like Hell I will! I'll have you kn-"

As Y/N was trying to say something, Blitzø pulls out an old matchbook pistol straight from the 1700's.

Blitzø:"This is not the time to be playing hero kid, it's either you come with us and die, or you die here and now, with your brains painting your girlfriend."

Octavia:"E̶̯̭̚N̵͚̑͋̎͑̊́̎̅̓̽̕̚͠Ở̶̠͙̥̺̯̫͚̻̱̩̪̲̅̋͋̎͑̓͒̅͘Ṵ̵̭͎̊̇̓̍̌̆̑͑̓͝G̶͚̼̳̟̪̓͐̉̑̍́́̅̏͂H̵̡̬̹̺̯̙͐͗̈́!" As I said that, I got in front of Y/N and released a wave of demonic magic and stopped the gang in time, not making them move.

Octavia:"You, have no power here. You, WILL, do as I say, or I WILL shove your dick all the way through that barrel and blast your dick into a stump. Now, you will never put a claw on my man's body, even a hair and I'll gut you and flay your skin as tapestry for decoration. He is under the order of both my parents to stay and keep me safe, if anything were to happen to either of us, both my parents would find whoever responsible and set an example of them with their corpses."

With that said, I release the magic and use a spell to teleport them to their co-operation building.

As I stand there, panting heavily, I finally feel the withdrawal of using so much magic at once, and I collapse to Y/N's arms.

Y/N:"Holy Hell, I had no idea you could do that! Are you okay?! What happened to you?!"

Octavia:"I used too much power at once. I'm not so skilled in using my power while also restraining myself to not use so much at the same time. I'll be fine, just give me a little while and I'll be back on my feet again."

Y/N:"I'm so sorry I couldn't do anything, I'm so so sorry, you could have gotten hurt and I just sat there watching, being helpless to anything!"

Octavia:"Y/-"

Y/N:"I was supposed to be there to protect you and I failed at that, I couldn't even move!"

Octavia:"Y/N..."

Y/N:"Hell, who knows what they could have done to either of us, I should've done something! Fuck, I'm so worthless, I-"

I stopped him by slamming my mouth into his, I couldn't bear to see him berate himself.