Chapter 8: The wrong start (Part 1)

Y/N POV.

I don't know when, but I come to my senses and I can feel my body once again. I groggily open my eyes and slowly raise my hand to my head because of my head splitting headache.

I try and get up but something I didn't feel grabs onto me, I look down and see Octavia holding onto me. I smile warmly at the fact that she stayed with me the whole time I passed out.

The thing I didn't realize though... Was that we were both naked...

Y/N:"What the fuck?" I say very confused.

Octavia:"Mmm, good morning big boy~" She says while waking up.

Y/N:"U-uh, what am I doing naked?"

Octavia:"Hehehe, ooohhh nothing~ just having a little fun while you were napping~"

Y/N:"W-What?!"

Octavia:"Hahahaha! I'm kidding! Nothing happened last night, you're still a virgin," she said causally, until she snuck her head right next to me ear."For now~" she said seductively and biting at my neck.

Y/N:"A-ah!"

Octavia:"Hehehe, c'mon, let's get up."

Y/N:"O-okay, I'll get out so you can have your prive-" she cut me off from walking out.

Octavia:"You're not going anywhere, you're staying right. There." She said very passive aggressively.

Y/N:"O-okay..." I say very pensively and stand there, still naked.

As she got up, she was also naked and she has a mighty fine body, the perfect hour glass shape, very form fitting hips, considerable D cup tits, all the while showing off her body in every seductive manner.

I found my clothes after precluding my eyes from the beauty in front of me. While putting my clothes back on, she sharply whistled at me and made me look at her while we both put our clothes back on, without averting our gazes we got dressed and finally walked out of the room, not after Octavia forcefully rammed her body on me and we engaged in a heated make out session.

After that... Moment, we both walk down the halls and reach the kitchen with breakfast on the mind.

Y/N:"So, what would like for breakfast today Hun?"

Octavia:"Hmm, how about some cheesy eggs, hash browns and EXTA sausage~?"

Y/N:"You are one horny fucking owl."

Octavia:"I'm YOUR horny owl~"

Y/N:"Right, how could I forget your mine~"

Octavia:"Hehehe, just make my breakfast."

Y/N:"Hehe, yes my mistress~"

Octavia:"That's right~"

As I go to the fridge, I grab a couple eggs, cheese, milk and some seasonings.
I grab a pan and crack a couple eggs and pour them into the pan listening to them sizzle, as I stir them mixing them together, I grab the milk and pour less than a half cup into it, grab the cheese and separate them, spreading the cheese throughout the eggs and let them melt and cook with the eggs.

I leave the eggs and start going through the fridge and take out the sausages... They were indeed quite large sausages.
I took the sausages out of the packaging and threw them onto another pan, going back to check in the eggs, they were ready and done so I took them off the pan and onto two separate plates for us to eat.

Going back to the sausages, they were also ready and so I took them off and cut them up and added them to the plates and served one of the plates to Octavia.