Chapter 5: The First Step

Y/N Pov:

While we were out, I was able to see the fire pits made for the absolute worst people on Earth like Jack the Ripper, slave marketers, Joe Biden... then the Hazbin Hotel, a place the the princess of hell made to redeem sinners. A noble cause I must say but, I think it'll hardly work.

After that she brought me to her favorite restaurant and we both ordered something. I had a flank steak, seasoned in Teriyaki sauce with a grilled steak rub, she had a chicken smoked with cherry chips. Both were very good meals and we both enjoyed each other's time, though I think we both had the idea that this was a form of date because we both had a blush after we finished eating.

After the non official date, we went back to her house and she brought up something.

Octavia:"Hey, if my mum's home, just stay calm, and act like you don't know my dad, otherwise things will get hairy."

Y/N:"Alright, I understand."

We walk in and the first thing we hear is shouting and shattering of something. When we got to the kitchen, where the sound was, we found her mom and Stolas, the mom was berating him with all kinds of insults and the most angry looking person I've seen in hell so far. We made ourselves known and she stopped her screaming fit and seamed to compose herself.

Demon:"Oh... *Huff* *huff" hello... *Ahem* hello sweetie, how are you doing?"

Octavia:"I'm well, I guess. This is my friend, he's new around here."

Demon:"Ah, yes I saw you when you announced yourselves, My name is Stella Geotia, what is your name young man?

Y/N:"Uh.. my name is-"

Octavia:"His name is Talon. His parents liked that they were birds and made his name to match.'

Stella:"Ah, that's a good name. I like it, well, how about you have supper with us? You can sit over there with my... Husband, while I make something.

Y/N (Talon):"Oh no it's okay Ma'am, we just got back from eating from a restaurant."

Stella:"Oh, alright, well you might as well introduce yourself to my, husband while your here. And you don't need to be so formal with me, just call me Stella, dear."

Y/N (Talon):"Thank you Stella, hello sir, my name's (Talon)."

Stolas:"Hello young man, it's pleasure to meet you." He said with a wink, acknowledging our act.

Stolas:"And same with my wife, just call me Stolas."

Y/N (Talon):"Thank you, Stolas."

Stella:"Via dear, me and your father going to be away for a little while and we were thinking of having someone try and watch over you but it seems the opportunity showed itself right here, (to (Talon)) dear, would you mind staying with our daughter so she isn't bored or gets herself hurt?"

Y/N (Talon):"Sure, I wouldn't mind at all. And if your worried about pay, don't bother, I wouldn't mind one bit so you can trust me and go on with what you need to do."

Stella:"Oh, thank you dear, you are a very sweet boy. Octavia, be sure to be safe and careful, I don't want anything bad happening to you."

Octavia:"Okay mum, I know! We're going to go to bed, it's been a long day, good night."

Stella:"Okay dear, just watching out for you, I don't want you getting hurt."

While we were walking away, I looked back to them and Stella gave me a warm smile but her eyes were hiding something, while Stolas gave me a mischievous grin and a wink, making me blush madly and go back to the guest bedroom where I was saved.