Chapter 8: The wrong start (Part 2)

Y/N POV.

As we were riding in Blitzø's van, we sat in silence. An uncomfortable, deafening silence. That was until Blitzø spoke up.

Blitzø:"So you two fuck yet?"

Y/N-Octavia:"We will leave."

Blitzø:" *ahem* sorry. Just trying to cut this tension."

Y/N:"Yeah... Poor job of it.

Blitzø:"Well we're here, get out."

As we complied, we got out and went inside the I.M.P. building once again today.

Loona:"Great, they're here. Let's go." Loona says, almost seething.

Y/N:"Aren't you all sunshine and rainbows." I say bleeding sarcasm.

Loona:"*Growl*"

Blitzø:"Hey, I know we're still not on good terms but please don't patronize my daughter."

Y/N:"Right. My apologies. Let's get going." I say as Blitzø opens a portal to earth, but Octavia stopped us before going in.

Octavia:"There's just one last thing I need to make V̷͍̽͒̏ẹ̷̡̲̿̌̕r̸̘̈̋͌y̸͕̣͐́̕ clear." Octavia said, releasing a small bit of demonic magic for emphasis, immediately grabbing Blitzø and Loona's attention.

Octavia:"I don't care how this goes, if anything happens to me or Y/N, T̴̹̕h̴̼͝ē̵̘r̶̋͜ē̴̯ ̵͎̍w̸͙̅i̸͚͐l̷̰̾l̸̤͘ ̴̭͐b̷̩͝e̶̥͠ ̸̞͘ȃ̴̻ ̸̬̈́ȓ̴͖e̷̱͝c̴̲̃k̸̝̓o̷͓̾n̸͈̔i̶̱͂n̵͎̔g̴͖͋,̸̝͊ ̶̹́I̸̺̚ ̵̗̊w̵̖̃í̷̜ĺ̸̲l̴͖̋ ̴̹̀ṵ̸͂p̷̝͂r̵̰̈ơ̷͇ȏ̴͖t̸̰̓ ̸̲̍ẙ̴ͅo̵̢͠ư̷̢ṙ̴̮ ̷͓̑ẘ̶̼h̴̥̔ö̷͔l̷̝͆ê̶͙ ̴͎͝b̶̼̆ū̵͈s̸̀͜ḯ̴͍n̶͔̅ë̴̖́s̵͔͂s̸͈̀ ̴̞̅ä̶͇́ǹ̸͉d̶̗͗ ̷̰͒ŷ̶̻o̷̤̓u̵̫͋ ̷͈͊w̵̼̉ǐ̶̖l̸̲̋l̸͈͐ ̸̬͗ñ̶͇ë̴̻́v̶̲̋é̵͕r̸̦̎ ̵̞̎b̷̻͘ḛ̷̚ ̵̦̇a̸̪͠b̷͈̈́ľ̵̳e̷̻͝ ̸̺̓ṱ̴͝ô̶͜ ̵̹͘m̷̥̏a̴̻̿k̶̯͆e̴͎̅ ̴̧̈́a̶̫̒ ̷̰̉ĺ̸̠ȉ̷̻ṽ̷̲í̵̯n̶̻͒g̴͈͒ ̶̠͆i̸͇͌n̷̝͌ ̷͓́H̴͓̑e̴̹͠l̵͓͐l̸̞̋.̴̺̏ ̴̖̈́D̴͚͌o̴͎̊ ̵̛͍I̶̤̽ ̶̝̑m̸̗̚ǎ̵̡k̵͖̈́e̵͚̽ ̴͖̽m̴̐͜ỳ̴̯s̸̲͛e̷͙̓l̵̙̕f̴͉̄ ̶͉͂c̷̙̔l̶̰̚e̷̛̗á̵ͅr̶̠̓?̷̕ͅ" Octavia stated, releasing her demonic power, very clear that she will make use of her threats.

Y/N:"Hun, it'll be okay. I'm sure nothing bad will happen to us."

The other two on the other hand didn't take their chances and made a solemn swear. After that, we finally entered.

--------

When we exited the portal, we were met with a lush green forest, peaked behind us were miles and miles of forested trees and wilderness, up ahead of us were sounds of urban roads.

Blitzø:"Well, let's look for our guy. He's gotta be around here somewhere."

Octavia:"You mean to tell us you don't know where the target is?"

Blitzø:"Look, when we teleport to the target, it's sometimes off with the coordinates so don't bust my balls because I was a couple blocks off, we'll just ride a bus to the guy."

While he did have a point, I didn't appreciate how he addressed Octavia. But, continued anyway.

We reached the bus, paid for a ride, and moved to the back. On the ride, passing signs and landmarks flew by, eventually, we came across a water tank with a familiar looking "Muffin,"

Y/N:"Gravity Falls..."

We're in fucking Gravity Falls. What the fuck.

Y/N:"Well, I know where we are."