Sneak Peek for Chapter 7.

When I walked in, I immediately went to my closet to look for a nice dress. After looking around a bit, I remember a dress I had for when I was going to the blood moon ball. It was boxed away because I didn't want to get rid of it, but I never wanted to see it again. It was a long, sparkly red and black dress with a vail cape that attached to my shoulders. The dress itself mainly red with intricate black flowing lines that were transparent, making it able to see my bare body underneath.

As I hesitantly looked up to the box, stuffed away so I couldn't see it, I grabbed a small step ladder and climbed up to it. I warily grabbed the box and climbed back down the ladder.

I placed the box on my bed and cautiously opened the box, revealing the glittering dress. I slowly grabbed it and couldn't help but think back on to why I stored it away, think about what he had done to me that night.

Hey everyone, I know you're all very antsy for the next chapter, and to let you all know, I am too.

Many of you have been asking for the next chapter, don't you all worry, I'm working on it. I'm sorry for not making any updates at all for so long, I was on vacation and I didn't want to say anything at the time, I am very sorry for that.

Just know, I'm working on it and it's going to be the biggest chapter yet, going over 5k words so, please be patient just a little bit longer, I've almost got it down and you all can rejoice... Probably.

Anyway, I just wanted to give you all a very small peek into next chapter to sate you all for a little bit. The next update you can expect is maybe next week or sooner, we'll see.

Anyway(x2) thank you all for enjoying this remake, and thank you again for being so patient with me.

School just started the day before so, I can't exactly guarantee frequent updates (not like they were frequent in the first place)

Hope you all have a good day, night, morning, evening. And I'll see you all next week.

Peace ✌️