FIRST CHAPTER (1)

Three weeks later, 

Kelly stood in front a big white house with his belongings. It was his father, Dillon's house. He was here because it was his mother's wish which Anika told him about. He hated being here but he was just fulfilling his mother's wish. Anika had already told Dillon about Kelly and Anita's wish was for her son to know his father and Dillon was very happy to help fulfil the wish. Kelly took a deep breath as he pressed the doorbell.

He wasn't nervous, he was just trying to control himself because he was angry. He pressed the doorbell again and the door opened.

A light skinned; bald, handsome man of forty years came out. He was about 5'9. He had brown eyes, a mustache and a small goatee. Kelly smirked at his height in his mind. He smiled at Kelly. Kelly recognized him to be his father which made him frown.

"You must be Kelly." Dillon spoke and Kelly noticed the dimples he had on both cheeks.

"And you the nigga who left my mom." Kelly said which surprised Dillon, making him frown. He sighed and gave way for Kelly to come inside the house.

"Seems like cat got your tongue." Kelly muttered loud enough for Dillon to hear as he picked up his suitcases and walked past Dillon, entering inside the house. Dillon closed the door and led Kelly to a huge living room where his family was. There were two teenage girls seated on the three-seater couch. One was light skinned while the other was brown skinned. They were both very beautiful. Kelly guessed they were his daughters.

"Kelly, these are my daughters, Danielle and Olivia." Dillon said, gesturing to the two girls. The light skinned one was Danielle. She was beautiful. She looked like Dillon but the female version. She had honey brown eyes which were a bit big, full lips and a mole on the left side of her chin. She had on a black weave. The second girl was brown skinned and her name was Olivia. She was also beautiful, had dark eyes, full lips, long lashes and her hair was braided in big black box braids.

Kelly nodded at them in acknowledgement which was responded with a small smile from Olivia while Danielle just frowned.

"My son, Treon is having a sleepover at a friends' but you'll meet him at dinner. And my wife, Cherise-" He looked at the girls, "Where's your mom?" He asked.

"I'm right here." A beautiful woman said as she walked inside the living room. She was brown skinned, had dark eyes, full lips and was clad in black jumpsuit and heels which added to her height of 5'6 (The heels made her 5'8). She looked like an older Olivia. She had a smile on her face as she walked to her husband and kissed him on the cheek. Her eyes went to Kelly and she smiled.

"Hey Kelly." She said with a smile which surprised Kelly. She pulled him for a hug which was even more surprising. She broke the hug.

"You look more handsome in person." She said and Kelly looked at her weirdly. This was not the reaction he was expecting from his father's wife. She chuckled when she noticed the way he looked at her, "I'm quite a hugger." She said and he just nodded.

"Oh, and I'm Cherise by the way." She added.

"The new love." He murmured glaring at his father.

"Okay, so Kelly, I'll show you to your room." Dillon said as things were starting to get awkward. "This way please." He said and led Kelly upstairs to his new room.

"Alright, this is your room." Dillon said as they stopped in front of the room door. Kelly opened the door and was about walking inside when Dillon stopped him.

"What?" He asked, annoyed. "Look, Kelly, I'm really sorry about what happened to your moms." Dillon said which irritated Kelly.

"The hell? Nigga you left her and now you sorry? Screw you." Kelly said and entered inside the room, slamming the door shut behind him leaving Dillon shocked.