ELEVENTH CHAPTER (11)

A/N: I had a thought and I won't be ending the story so here's one chapter for you guys.

Kelly was at home in his room resting. He had been home for about an hour. He had managed to avoid Kelsey, Damian and Ruby until school was over. Though, it was Damian who gave him a ride home, they couldn't talk about Ruby because Damian's younger sister, Halsey, was a good distraction which Kelly was grateful for. Kelly yawned as he checked the time on his phone. It was 4.30pm. He still had time to nap before the Kelsey's party which was by 7.30pm.

He kept his phone and was about to close his eyes when he heard a knock on his room door. He frowned and got up from bed and went to the door. He opened it and Dani stood holding a phone. He was surprised.

"They want to talk to you." She spoke before he could say anything and handed him the phone. He collected it and held it to his ear.

"Hello?" He spoke into the phone.

"Kelly, how you doing?" Cherise asked from the other end. She sounded happy and a small smile crept on Kelly's face.

"I'm good. How's your lil' anniversary vacation going?"

"It's going all right." She said and he could tell she was smiling.

"Where you guys at?"

"New Jersey, but we'll be back on Sunday."

"Okay."

"You kids eaten?"

"Yeah. What about you?"

"We have. Dillon said hi." She said and he frowned.

"Okay. Have fun, Cherise." He said and handed the phone back to Dani not caring to hear what Cherise had to say. He entered his room and locked the door. He was angry at Cherise for bringing up Dillon's name in their conversation. He sighed and went back to bed.

***

Kelly woke up due to his phone ringing. He checked the caller I.D and it was Kelsey. He picked it.

"Sup?"

"Kelly, the party just cancelled. No need for you to show up." She spoke.

"What? Why?" He asked as he sat on the bed.

"My parents came home unexpected. They weren't supposed to be home till Saturday morning and then we can all go to my aunt's wedding." She explained.

"What time did they show up?"

"Six-thirty, exactly when I was arranging the living room."

He sighed. "Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. Are you gon' get punished?"

"My dad said there'll be punishment after the wedding." She sighed. "I pray I'll just be grounded though." She added.

"It'll be better than taking your phone."

She chuckled. "Right. I'll talk to you later, my mom's calling me for dinner." She spoke.

"A'ight, bye."

"Bye." She said and hung up. Kelly sighed and checked the time; it was 7.30 on the dot. He got up from bed and yawned while his stomach growled. He took his phone and left his room. As he approached the stairs, he heard laughter from downstairs making him wonder who was in the living room. He went downstairs to the living room only to find Dani, Emily, Liv and another white girl with brown wavy hair watching Baby's Day Out, eating pizza. They were all in their pyjamas.