SEVENTH CHAPTER (7)

Emily was in front of Dani and Kelly's house. She just arrived there and was still in her car, waiting for Kelly to come out. She took her phone and texted him.

Emily: I'm outside, come out ASAP.

She looked at the front door expecting him to come out but no came out. Now, this was getting on her nerves. She looked at the front door again and this time it opened and Kelly was coming out. He saw her car and frowned which made Emily chuckle. He was dressed in a gray hoodie, black durag and white Vans. He walked to the car and entered the passenger's seat. His cologne filled the car and she almost inhaled but composed herself.

"You're late." She said as she started her car.

"I can be late if I want, I didn't tell you to come pick me, you made the decision yourself." Kelly said as he shifted the passenger's seat back a little and propped his feet on the dashboard.

"What do you think you're doing?" Emily asked as she turned off her car.

"I'm making myself comfortable." He said. "How did you get my number?" He asked.

"Put your leg down now!" She ordered.

"We running late, it's almost 8 and school starts by 8.15 and you know the distance to school is much." He said as he went through his phone. Emily sighed and re-started her car and started driving. The car ride was silent which was awkward. Kelly sighed and put down his leg.

"Thought you wouldn't keep those filthy legs down." Emily said with a smirk. Kelly ignored her comment and opened her glove compartment and connected his phone to her aux cord and turned on his music. He played Get back by Pop smoke.

"I told you to stop touching my stuff." Emily said angrily. He looked at her and kept his leg back on the dashboard, crossing his arms. Emily groaned in frustration at Kelly's actions.

"You're so annoying." She complained. Kelly chuckled for the first time since he entered her car.

"I wouldn't be here if you had just apologized to me and my friends." He spoke.

"Stupid dork." She muttered.

"No, you're actually the stupid one."

"What? Are you insulting me?"

"I knew you were dumb but I didn't know you had difficulty hearing." He said and she became so angry.

"You have no right to insult me."

He laughed. "Turns out I do."

"I hate you."

"Glad the feeling's mutual." He said with a smirk and he could tell she was beyond angry. He looked at her and she was all red, trying to suppress her anger. He relaxed on the seat and hummed to the next song that played which was Leaked by Lil Tjay. They finally reached school and she parked at her spot. Kelly came out of the car and immediately he caught the stares of people. He saw Dani and three other girls whom he assumed were Emily's minions walking towards him. He ignored them and walked away. Emily came out of her car.

"Why was he in your car?" Raven asked Emily.

"I thought you hated him." Ava said. Emily ignored their questions and statements and looked at her bestie.

"Why didn't you tell me you guys are related?" She asked and there was shock written on Dani's face.

"How related?" Sarah asked.

"They're step-siblings." Emily said and the three girls gasped.

"Wait, Dani, he's your sibling?" Ava asked.