FOURTH CHAPTER (4)

Kelly was sitting on the breakfast stool eating breakfast and talking to Cherise and Treon when Dani and Liv came downstairs both dressed for school.

"Morning Ma." They greeted and took their seats.

"Morning girls. Have breakfast while I drop your brother off at school." Cherise said.

"Then who gon' drop him off?" Dani asked glancing at Kelly.

"You. Let's go, Treon." Cherise said making Dani frown. She smiled at Kelly.

"See you later, Kelly." Treon said and left with his mother. Dani had a scowl on her face as she looked at Kelly who was eating his cereal and going through his phone. Kelly noticed her stare and looked at her.

"What?" He asked.

"What did you say to her?" She asked with a frown. Kelly noticed the dimple on her left cheek that showed as she spoke.

"I ain't joining you, don't worry."

"Better." Dani said making Liv nudge her arm.

"How you gon' go then?" Liv asked.

"I have my way." Kelly said.

"Lemme drop you off." Liv said and Dani laughed. "You ain't serious."

"I'll see you later." Kelly said to Liv and got up from the stool.

"Wait, lemme drop you." Liv said as she got up from the stool.

"I'm good, see you later." He said and left the house and took a cab to school.

***

Emily walked with her best friend, Dani, as they headed to their first class, English. She was still angry about yesterday's incident and she wanted to pay back Kelly for humiliating her but she hadn't thought of what to do. She sighed as they entered their class. They were five minutes early and the teacher wasn't even in the class. She spotted Kelly sitting at the back, two seats behind hers which made her angry.

"Glaring at Kelly won't help your anger." Dani said and Emily rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to sit, class's 'bout to start." Dani said and went to her seat which was at the front seat. Emily walked to her seat and sat down. She heard a chuckle making her look back. It was none other than Kelly. He was talking to Kelsey and she was laughing at something he said. She scoffed and faced forward. A thought entered her mind and she knew exactly what to do to Kelly.

***

They had some more classes and it was time for lunch and Emily had not done anything to Kelly. 'She was simply all talk without doing.' That's what Kelly thought but that changed when he stepped inside the cafeteria where all the students were looking at him. He searched with his eyes to find Damian and Kelsey but he didn't see them.

His eyes met Emily's and she smirked at him. She snapped her fingers and all the students started throwing food at him. Loud laughter filled the cafeteria as students were still throwing food at him. Kelly was angry and embarrassed.

"Stop!" Emily yelled making the students stop. She got up from her table and walked to where Kelly was. She had a smirk on her face when she reached.

"This is a warning, Woody." She spoke. "There'll be more if you want." She added with a smirk and turned to leave.

"Oh." She stopped and turned, "Your little girlfriend and boyfriend are in the bathroom. I may or may not have locked them." She smirked and walked back to her table. Kelly was beyond angry. He stormed off the cafeteria and headed to the boys' bathroom and he found Damian coming out of one of the stalls.