Chapter 1

(It's gonna be a pain in the ass, naming every chapter. So I'll give a title when I write something special or important. And if there are homophobics who are getting ready to read this, know that there can be a lot of gay moments in this book and my other books as well. I am forced to update this because of someone... who ignored the warnings and wrote a not-so-pleasant comment. Always remember brats! My comment section should only be used for feedbacks and constructive criticism. If you have any hatred, vent it on the private chat box. Don't drag my other readers into your mess. If you ignore this warning and go against me, I will humiliate you infront of the others. So no judging or hate allowed. To my proud homophobics readers... if you hate me, cool. The feeling is mutual. I hate people like you too who are unable to accept and understand others' preferences.)

How characters communicate:

"Kurama speaking"
'Kurama thinking'

"Human speaking"
'Human thinking'

I'm not gonna repeat this again and again. I will say this once:
"I do not own Naruto or the arts used here. The credit goes to the respective artists. I only own the storyline."

Now, onto the story...

No one's pov:

'Aah... finally. Today's the graduation exam. If only I remembered, I wouldn't be in this position.' Thought a certain blonde head while being dragged by a shinobi with scar across his face.

"Umm... Iruka sensei. Let's just walk like normal people, alright?" The blonde tried to reason with the man, now identified as Iruka.

"No Naruto. I'd rather seem as a crazy guy than actually going crazy running after you. Besides, this is the only way I can make sure you still haven't bolted away." The man replied, tiredly.

They both entered the class after what seemed like an eternity. Naruto had forgotten that today's the exam and gone out doing his usual pranks in the village.

Now, don't get him wrong. It isn't that he doesn't want to graduate, it's just that his craving for attention comes before anything, maybe even ramen.

"We will have to start again from the beginning" Iruka started.

"But why sensei? We're already done with the exams." Ino asked.

"It's compulsory that everyone should be present in the class before the exam. I didn't expect Naruto to disappear after bell rang. We will begin now" Iruka said started calling the students one by one and guiding them to the exam hall.

Everyone had their glares fixated on Naruto. He didn't know he would recieve this much attention from his classmates after his disappearance. Though this was not the kind of attention he wanted, be have to settle with the attention he gets, even if it's negative.

Iruka starting the exam all over again made him feel like somebody. Someone worth to be noticed. But that feeling quickly disappeared like it appeared after Sakura yelling at him.

"Uzumaki Naruto, follow me to the exam hall." Iruka called out to him.

He stood up and walked towards the door only to be tripped by someone's leg.

"Oopsie... My bad. I didn't notice where I kept my leg" The boy said in a mocking tone while the class burst out laughing.

"Good luck loser, you'll need it"

"Because of you, we had to waste our chakra doing the exam all over again"

"I hope you'll fail"

"A loser like you can never be a ninja"

Insults were thrown at him while he tried his best to block them out. It would have been a lot easier if it's just the academy, but the whole village seems to hate him for a mysterious reason...or reasons, like he really have no idea why.

There are a few... very few in the class who necessarily doesn't hate Naruto.

First, Nara Shikamaru. The guy sees everything as troublesome and he's always tired. He treats Naruto equally.

Second, Hyuga Hinata. She's a timid and kind girl. She seems to have a little crush on Naruto. She admires him for his persistent-never-give-up personality, but too shy to approach him.

Third, Uchiha Sasuke. The infamous brooding EMO guy of the class. His clan was murdered by his older brother, Uchiha Itachi. He isn't necessarily Naruto's friend nor his hater. Naruto seems to consider him as a rival. Sasuke might be the only one who understands Naruto's pain and loneliness and vice versa, cause their both alone.

Naruto walked into the exam hall and met with Iruka and a pale blue haired shinobi, Mizuki.

"Alright Naruto, to pass you must create three clones and transform them into me" Iruka stated.

Naruto did the handsigns and shouted. "Clone jutsu!" But instead of three clones, there stood one clone who's hardly similar to Naruto, pale as white sheet, collapsed and disappeared into smoke.

Iruka sighed." Can you atleast do transformation jutsu and transform into me?" He asked.

Naruto tried three times but he hardly matched Iruka's appearances. Before Iruka could say anything, Naruto cut him off.

"Your body is too hard to copy. I'll show you my own transformation jutsu and you will pass me, okay?"

Naruto did handsigns and in his place stood a blonde girl, naked, her private parts covered in smoke clouds.

Both teachers nosebleed at the sight. Iruka screamed at Naruto.

"You fail. Now get out".

Naruto laughed as he got out of the class but inside he felt like someone ripped off his heart.

No one seems to understand him. The fact that he kept training beyond his limit but still couldn't master the three simple and basic jutsus. He doesn't know what he's doing wrong, no one's there to correct him.

He sat on the swing outside the academy and watched parents congratulating their kids on becoming genin.

He missed the glance Sasuke gave before he went to Uchiha compound. Naruto didn't notice him as his attention was captured by the hateful glares sent on his way.

He just sat there, hearing the parents talk about him.

"Isn't he that child?"

"Yeah, he is."

"I wonder why hokage-sama allowed him to attend the exams."

"I know right. Considering he's the demo-"

"Shh... We're not allowed to talk about it in public."

Naruto just sat there hanging his head low. When it was nearing the night, he slowly stood up and walked out of the empty academy ground.

Just as he reached the academy gates, a voice called out to him.

"Naruto, wait-"

To be continued...