Chapter 4

"If nobody cares to accept you and wants you in this world, accept yourself and you will see that you don’t need them and their selfish ideas."

No one's pov:

Naruto woke up as usual and did his morning routine. He didn't eat breakfast like his sensei asked him to and went to the training ground where they are supposed to meet.

Naruto was literally dragging his feet cause he got only one hour of sleep. Reason? Simple.

Flashback:

Naruto is getting ready to sleep cause he have to do the test the next day. He dried the dishes and was about to get into the bed when he heard a loud commotion outside.

Now, even though he started developing hate towards the villagers, he's still a leaf shinobi. A genin at that, but still one. And it's his duty as a ninja to protect people and solve their problems.

He ran outside where he saw a mob near an alleyway, frantically searching for something, or rather someone.

"There he is." Shouted a civilian while pointing at him. That's when it hit him.

These people are after his blood!

He quickly took off but only to be shoved into the dark alley.

"So we heard you passed."

"I didn't think Lord hokage would allow this demon to be a ninja."

"Just because you passed doesn't mean you're someone worth our respect."

"Yeah... And we'll show you where your place is in this village."

"Why are you still alive. Just die already."

Naruto backed away from the villagers until his back collided with a hard surface. The wall! He's been cornered with no where to run!

The cracked their knuckles with crazy looks on their faces.

(I think I already told you this is a vengeance fanfiction, so I guess you all know gore and graphic scenes are part of it. However, I'm feeling quite generous today, so I'll give you a trigger warning. Torture and rape ahead. Scene ends when the flashback ends.
Plus note:- My friends always tell me that my sadistic personality really creeps them out. So really, I'd suggest you skip this part of you're traumatized or some shit, but I really wanna see the look of horrors on your faces.😛😏)

Two men came forward with long katanas in their hands. They grabbed each of the boy's hands and pinned them on the wall just above his head.

"AAARGGGHHH!!" A bloodcurdling scream echoed through out Konoha.

The two men pushed the two katanas through the boys wrist. They continued to harshly push the blade through his wrist to the wall.

The blades swayed slightly to left and right while penetrating the hard brick wall through the boy's wrist. Everytime the blade vibrates while being pushed, he felt like his palm and hands are going to be separated.

He continued to scream in agony until the handles touched his wrist. The blades completely penetrated the walls behind him. He didn't dare to move a muscle.

The kyuubi's chakra couldn't heal him cause the blade is still pinning him to the wall.

"My turn."

Said another villager as he move forward and kicked him. Soon everyone joined in kicking him.

They didn't give him enough time to scream or even catch his breath. With every kicks, punches and slaps, his body swayed right and left with still being pinned on the wall by the blades.