Chapter 26

"Fear is not evil. It tells you what weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger as well as kinder."

Yo! I just finished reading a book

Yo! I just finished reading a book. It was so good that it actually managed to drew out my emotions. I'll put a screenshot of the description of the book, so do check it out if you are free.

 I'll put a screenshot of the description of the book, so do check it out if you are free

Chapter 26
Kotoamatsukami Genjutstu

No one's pov:

Naruto jumped from tree to tree trying to outrun Sasuke and Sakura, who magically found him. (Or Sasuke may or may not have used sharingan)

Either way, Naruto is running at full speed trying to outrun them. In the sheer moment of panic he forgot about his ability to glitch away.

"Naruto stop!" Sakura yelled.

Naruto flinched and slipped from the branch and fell on his back.

By the moment he got up, Sasuke and Sakura had caught up to him.

Naruto put his hand inside his pouch and pulled out four sebon needles in between his fingers. His face is covered with sweat and he looked like a dangerous animal cornered by hunters.

Sasuke raised his hands showing him that he didn't mean any harm. He had seen this version of Naruto before and he knew better than anyone that not to approach him.

"Naruto, please calm down-"

Sasuke was cut off by Sakura crying out his name and running towards him to embrace him thinking it would help, like the patients in Konoha.

"No Sakura stop!" Sasuke yelled but it was too late.

Naruto's eyes widened in fear as he immediately attacked Sakura by throwing the needles.

They hit the spot and the poison started spreading.

Sakura's face immediately became pale as she cursed herself for not bringing the antidote she used on Kankuro.

Before she could hit the wall, Sasuke caught her. Sasuke tried to wake her up but she wouldn't wake up.

Sasuke looked up when he heard Naruto groaning. He saw the seal on his shoulder glowing as shining dust particles rising from the spot.