Chapter 10

"My attitude is a result of your actions. So if you don't like my attitude, blame yourself."

Kurama's pov:

Kurama's pov:

I saw Naruto lose control again and this time it was so painful for him. It hurts me to watch it unable to do something.
If I recall correctly, Jiraya said it stores all of his negative emotions, but this much within a day??

I watched him as he lay inside the cave beside me. He should be waking up in a few days. I still don't understand why he's targeted like this. What would Jiraya want from him?

I will confront about this when we get back to the village. For now I will let him focus on his mission and healing.

No one's pov:
Somewhere near the desert:

"Damn Itachi! Why would Kakashi send us here in this sandstorm?" Kisame complained.

They have taken shelter in a cave but the storm is so strong that some of the sand particles entered the cave irritating their eyes and throat.

"Kisame, you shouldn't talk at the moment and wait patiently till the storm pass." Itachi replied, emotionless as ever.

Kisame scoffed but kept quiet anyway.

After a long wait of five hours, everything started to clear up. They continued their journey to the sand village.

After two hours of walking, they finally reached the gates. The guards looked at them wearily. Suddenly the area filled with mist and the guards fell down, sleeping.

Entering through the gates, Itachi spiked his chakra. Within five minutes,a guy appeared behind them.

He has messy, black hair. Right eye covered in bandages. He look older than Itachi but younger than Kisame. His leaf hitae ate tied to his forehead, had a Slash across the leaf symbol. He too wore a black cloak with red clouds like Kisame and Itachi. (Look the picture in the beginning of the chapter to see)

"Hey.. what brought you here?" The guy asked.

"We were waiting for five minutes, brat." Kisame scoffed.

That guy just chuckled.

"Shisui. Senpai wanted us to bring you back to the base for another mission." Itachi said.

The boy, now identified as Shisuijust stared at the two people infront of him for a minute, then walked past them into the village.

"Unfortunately, I can't. I have to keep an eye on the jinjuriki at the moment. Ask Kakashi to find another one to complete the miss-"

"It's about Naruto!" Itachi cut him off. Shisui stopped in his tracks.

"What about Naruto?" He asked.

"Something terrible happened to him." Itachi said.

"Like what?" Shisui now turned around, worry visible in his one eye.

Itachi hesitated. He doesn't know how Shisui would react after hearing what happened. Itachi and Kisame looked at each other. Seems like Kisame is thinking the same thing. Kisame sighed with a tired expression that says,'I'm too old for this shit.'

"Hey.. Answer me!!" Shisui yelled.

"Listen, brat. First, calm down. This isn't a pleasant news. So keep your emotions in check and act recklessly after hearing it. Understood?" Kisame asked.

Shisui just nodded.

Kisame continued. "The Naruto boy we're talking about is the jinjuriki of the nine tailed fox, as you already know. Because of that he's been treated awfully by the villagers and shinobi alike. On the day of his graduation a few weeks before, the villagers tortured and raped him."

Shisui just stood there, wide eyes slowly filling with tears.

"And... how's he holding up?" Shisui asked in a shaky voice.

"After the incident, he acted like everything is okay. Jiraya managed to place the seal of despair on Naruto, which stores his negative emotions a few days back. He had an opportunity to release the power and it was incredible. I believe those emotions has something to do with the assault." Itachi explained further.

"I have my clone watching over him for the time being. But for now, senpai wants you back in the base."

"Alright. Let's go then." Shisui said, walking out of the gates not waiting for the other two.

Itachi and Kisame sighed. Shisui didn't make any scene.

Shisui on the other hand, is boiling with anger. He wants nothing but to destroy the village for doing such horrendous thing to a kid. But for now, he will have a talk with Kakashi.

To be continued...