Chapter 19

"Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!"

Chapter 19Extraction of the one-tail

Chapter 19
Extraction of the one-tail

No one's pov:

The Kazekage Gaara was still in shock. Naruto took advantage of this, gathered chakra to his feet and jumped to the hight where Gaara is. He used his wind senbon to attack but was blocked by Gaara's sand.

Naruto clicked his tongue as he landed. "So that damn sand of yours protect you even without your consent, huh?" Naruto laughed. "But your sand is useless against my wind. No matter how much you harden your sand, my sharp wind would tear through your defenses." Naruto grinned as he slashed his hands through air.

An air current started to ascend towards Gaara. Kankuro, who now stood with the rest of the ninjas, asked them to shield Gaara. But as they tried to get into the wind's path, their bodies where torn to shreds. It looked like blood shower from the sky.

As the with reached Gaara, the sand surrounded him. But the sharp air current tore through the sand shield, surprising Gaara. The sand receded back to the gourd. When the sand cleared, Naruto was nowhere in sight.

Gaara looked around. Suddenly he felt strong chakra from above. He looked up and saw Naruto with a blue chakra ball. Naruto was fast and close. The sand wouldn't make it in time.

"Rasengan!"

Naruto punched Gaara with the chakra sphere. Gaara coughed up blood. The sand from his feet disappeared as he started to fall down. He hit the ground on his knees and looked up to see Naruto with a raised hand. He looked up and his eyes widened.

In the sky was whirling wind chakra forming, a GIANT version of rasengan. If it were to hit the ground, most part of the village will be destroyed. Gaara gritted his teeth, still in pain from rasengan hit.